Him

Though I was not old enough to enter a bar, I had done so multiple times in the last year because I worked in the back of one, doing dishes and other odd jobs. As an observer and eavesdropper, I knew of a few people who would most likely accept me.

"Are you working tonight?" Brandon, my first target asked.

I knew he liked me because he had said so many times to other customers, and when we happened to run into each other, he made it very clear by the way he would slyly touch me and look at me as if he would take me then and there if he could. Though I did not welcome his behavior, it didn't bother me either because he never actually tried to pick me up. Like most others, he knew I was already engaged, and to a woman at that.

"Not tonight." I smiled lightly.

"Do you want to come over and drink?" He asked casually.

"You found out already?" I questioned.

"Yeah, it's been the talk of the day, or at least the past couple days. I was quite shocked, well I guess everyone was."

Everyone had already found out about my abrupt separation and I had a feeling that it would be the talk of the year.

"So?" Brandon asked simply.

"Don't go home with an old man, come home with me." Said an unknown guy who looked to be in his early twenties.

"Who are you?" Brandon asked.

I had never seen the man before, nor was his voice similar to any that I may have overheard in the bar.

"Hopefully the man that is taking this young boy home."

Calling me a young boy made the guy sound like a pervert, and though it was a little irritating I accepted his offer immediately. Not because I felt that he may be a good guy, or the fact that he was indeed very attractive, but because I did not know him. I figured if I was going to do something that I may end up regretting, I might as well do it with a stranger. If it didn't work out, then it wouldn't cause any discomfort around us, like it would a regular.

Brandon gave a tsk and walked into the bar but not before looking back and telling me that I am always welcome at his place.

"Shall we?" The man asked with a confident smirk.

The man, without even introducing himself, walked silently ahead, while I followed quietly behind. He did not say a word but neither did I. I didn't question myself as I walked, I had my mind set and I wasn't going to back out. I was welcomed by a very tall attractive man with dark hair and dark eyes and nicely tanned, he was the complete opposite of me. The way he held himself as he walked, made him seem as though he was a successful and confident man.

I hoped that he wouldn't be turned off by the fact that I was a virgin when it came to both men and women. I thought about telling him but I figured he was going to find out soon enough.