Chapter 5- Patch search/ Releasing the beast.

Third person POV

Summer and her group have made it to Patch in search of one of the generals. Summer looks around remembering all the fond memories of this place. She wanted to go home to see Ruby, but she remembered what her master said to her before she left. "Summer, I know that you may have mix feelings about going to Patch. But I need you to remember that we are doing all of this. So, you can go home to see Ruby again and make sure she can live happily." Summer looks down in sadness. "I know but I want to see her again." Y/n hugs her and speaks softly. "I know you want to, but I have to ask you not to see her. Focus on the mission at hand, I promise you, you will see her again but it's too soon, okay?" "Okay." "Good girl." Y/n kisses her forehead and pets her head.

"Captain?" Summer is brought out of her thoughts as she looks at her group. "Are you okay? You zoned out there for a bit." Summer shakes her head before responding. "Yes, I'm sorry I'm fine now lets get moving." The nod as we start heading off to the area that the general should be at. "Captain, how do we know this is the right place?" "Our lord has spent many hrs searching and has pinpointed this area. I trust his judgment." "Forgive me captain I'm not questioning our lord. But he can't leave Babylon so how could he know?" Summer reaches the coordinates and turns around to her group.

"When we joined our lord you guys got tattoos remember?" They nod. "Well, those tattoos are like trackers. Our lord knows where we are always and knows our state. For example, if one of us got injured he would be alerted to you and send help. Unfortunately, with our little manpower we wont get any help. But that's beside the point. The generals we are looking for also have these tattoos. So, our lord knows their location, understand?" They all nod before one of them replies. "Yes, sorry captain." "It's alright. Now spread out this is the place. Look for anything that could lead to a cave or find the Babylon symbol." They nod before searching the area.

They search the area looking for any indication that its here. The bandits call Summer over whenever they think they fond something. So far all they find are fox holes or weirdly shape rocks. They spent hrs looking till someone calls out to Summer. "Captain!" Summer goes over to him to see what he has found. "What is it?" "Well, I was looking around till I got a little frustrated and started kicking rocks. But one of the rocks I kicked made a loud echo. I followed it and found a hole. I thought it was a fox hole till I frown another rock down it and well." He demonstrates and tosses another rock. The rock bounces of wall and make noises like its falling and echoing. "I think we have been standing above it the hole time." Summer smiles with hope and relief. "Fantastic it's to late now to start digging. Get the camp set up for the night and tomorrow we start digging." The bandit nods before he and Summer walk back to set up camp.

The next morning everyone including Summer start digging. After an hr of digging the ground shakes everyone runs away. Before they fall in, after the dust settles, they find a tunnel. "Alright everyone this could be it. Gear up and stay alert we don't know what's down there and keep an eye out for traps." Summer orders everyone. They nod and gear up and everyone heads down the tunnel. All wearing head torches they walk further and further down till the see a massive open cave.

Walking down they explore and see 2 pathways. "What shall we do captain?" Summer ponders before closing her eyes and starts focusing one of her new powers. Being directly connected to Y/n she can detect the presence of corrupted individuals. Using this power, she can sense the general's corrupt presence coming from the left passage. "We take the left passage. Everyone follow me and be careful. We don't know if any Grimm have nested down here. So, stay close and keep quiet. Whoever is in the back start using the glow in the dark paint to find the exit." Summer orders and everyone nods. Before a bandit starts using glow in the dark spry paint. To make arrows pointing behind them on the walls and floors.