Chapter 6 The new dawn rises.

Third Person POV

The S.D.C one of the most highly influential companies in all of Remnant and supplier of dust. The company was known for many things, richest family, questionable business partners and most of all Faunus enslavers. The thing most people would agree on was that the Schnee's hated the Faunus. But no one really batted an eye unless you were a Faunus themselves.

Right now, we see one of the Dust mines that the Schnee's own. The Atlas mountain range housed hundreds of rich Dusts filled mines. Even after all these years of mining they weren't even a third away through mining some of the mountains. One thing that was noticeable about this mine was that all the workers are Faunus's. And that they were not wearing any protective gear and looked like they were starving. A young male deer Faunus who is carrying a crate full of Dust collapses holding his stomach in pain. Spilling the contents of the crate, as he starts to cough up blood.

A female cat Faunus sees this and stops what's she's doing to check on him. quickly noticing his dire situation, she calls for help. "Someone help! This man is very sick he needs a doctor!" An Atlas soldier hearing this looks onto the duo with a scowl. "You there, get back to work!" He orders them not caring for the deer Faunus that's clearly not well. "But you have to help him, he could die!" The cat Faunus tries to desperately save the man's life only to receive a whip to the back. "AH!" Looking behind her there is another soldier holding a baton that turns into an electro whip.

"We said get back to work! If he dies that's his problem!" Shocked at his statement she is too baffle to move. The soldier seeing that she's refusing order whips her again. "AHH!" And again, and again till he thinks she's learned her lesson. The woman weakly tries to push herself off the ground with her shaky arms and bleeding whip marks on her back looks back to the soldier. "Y-you a-are a monster. We are people you can't treat us like this!" The soldiers nearby that heard this all started laughing.

The woman looks around in horror and confusion at their laughing. "You really think that you're people? You are noting but animals that belong in cages! *Click* So get back to work or I'll put you down like the stray cat you are!" The woman looks down the barrel of the gun in fear, with tears threating to fall. "Someone please helps us." She says in her head hoping someone will hear her prayer. *EXPLOSION* A sudden explosion erupts throughout the complex. The soldiers look behind them to see a wall and some equipment blow up.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!" A soldier screams out as panic fills the mine. The soldiers quickly mobilize to attempt a counter strike. Looking around in a panic the cat Faunus grabs the collapse man and drags him inside the mine for cover. Hearing gun fire and screams as Atlas soldiers fall one by one. Still not seeing the enemy, the rest of the Faunus also take shelter in the mine. Some of the adult garb the children and hold them close to try to comfort them. More and more screams and gun fire ring out as more and more soldiers die.

"What's going on!?" "Is it the White Fang!?" "Are we gonna die!?" Multiple panicked voices cry out scared about the attack. "Everyone calm down! We will be okay we just have to hold out till it's over!" An elderly moose Faunus calls out trying to calm down his fellow slaves. "Wait they stopped shooting!" Someone calls out now noticing that the gun fire has ceased. Now one wanted to go outside, too scared to see who won. Till a knock was heard from the door and a soft cheery voice spoke out. "Hello!? We are not here to hurt you! We are here to help get you out! Can you please open the door I'm unarmed!" The Faunus looked at one and other hesitant to open the door. But one of them believed them and opened the door, to reveal the one and only Summer Rose.

"Hello!" Summer waves happily with her trademarked innocent smile. "W-who are you?" The Faunus that opened the door asked. "My name is Summer, and me and my friends are here to get all of you out of Atlas." "You're here to free us?" "Yes, we are, can you tell me is there anyone injured or needs medical help?" He looks back seeing some of them who do need help, before looking back and nodding. "Ok. Guys over here we need medics now!" Summer orders and a few medics come in and take care of the injured. "Anyone who is still able to move help us load up supplies! We are taking everything they've got!" A few of the Faunus agreed and started to help them, while the others helped the wounded. After taking all the weapons, armour, ammo, dust, and tech they can. Everyone was onboard a Transport and started to leave, but not before one last surprise.