I Was right!

Hearing your phone ding from the bed side table made you roll over, stretching to not exactly move but to get your phone. It was a text from Rae.

Rae
- Do you want to Play Among us?
- Ik you said you didn't want to stream today but no one else can make it 

Sighing, you looked at the ceiling, contemplating if you should or not. You had alot to do today, and you have alot to do tomorrow so you probably won't have time to just do it tomorrow. Fuck it.

Y/n
-yeah let me just get ready to stream :)

After typing back, you rolled over to the other side of the bed. It was still warm from the man himself... You were used to Corpse being up before you. Not only did he rarely ever actually sleep, but sleeping till 10 is kinda your thing. 

Actually getting up, you made your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth. After that you just got ready. Changing, makeup(if you wear it), and making your way to your gaming room. 

As you were on your way, you passed Corpse's gaming room. Hearing the cute laugh and smiling a stupid smile. 
After you made it to your room, you turned everything on. And waiting for it to load. As soon as you went to sit down, you realized you forgot your phone in the bedroom.
Getting up again, you passed his room. But going back and knocking, curious if he's ate breakfast yet. Getting a hum, you opened the door to see him turn his head and give a small smile. 
"We're not live yet, we were waiting for you and Felix." 
"oh well I was wondering if you've ate yet. I'm getting kinda hungry myself"  watching as he shook his head, you sighed. He always does this. He never eats and just goes straight to streaming or editing. I mean, you don't eat breakfast that often but that's because you sleep until almost lunch time. He rarely eats lunch, dinner is almost as bad. You've talked about this before, plenty of times. You even have to bring him water. Which you don't mind, you just wish he would take care of himself a little more. It scares you alot. When you're out for the whole day, you're always wondering if he's taking his meds, eating, drinking, ect. 
"well do you want anything? I'm gonna fix something before I stream anyway" he thought about it for a moment, then shook his head again. 
"water atleast?" Growing irritated, he just flat out said "no, I don't want anything" and turned back around, moving the way he was sitting to get comfortable again, or atleast try to. Feeling the attitude radiating off of him, you just left the room. 
You don't want to bug him or make him mad at you, but you went ahead and got him a water out of the fridge. You don't know if he got one this morning or if those empty bottles were from other times. 
Mumbling to yourself about what to fix, it has to be quick since they're already waiting on you. 
Not quite knowing what to make yet, you went to get your phone out of the bedroom. Hearing Corpse mumbling from his room, you got your phone and just listened while walking past his room again. "She's been asking me that alot recently,"
You decided to listen in more now. 
"i know rae, she's looking out for me but damn," "it's every single time I'm not by her side she gets all protective" fixing your posture, you walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. If he wants space, you'll give him space.
Deciding on nature's cereal you got the berries, coconut water, and bowl. Mixing the Pomegranate seeds, Blueberries, Blackberries, strawberries, and Coconut water together, you went to get a cup out of the cabinet. But with your luck, you knocked a glass cup out and it shattered on the floor. Corpse got up hearing it and made him way to the kitchen. Seeing you leaned over the counter, hands on the counter and head facing at the ground.  
looking at the foor he saw the glass spread everywhere. He got the broom and dustpan out of the pantry and got to cleaning it up. "are you okay?" Something flicked a switch in you. "Are you?" Sweeping a little up, he threw it away, giving you a confused expression and got back to sweeping. "You haven't ate, I don't even know if you have drank any water today," he looked at you, his curls a little in his face since he was leaning down earlier. "Have you even taken your meds? You know you need to take those and you always need me to remind you." 
"I haven't yet-" "that needs to be the first thing you do after you get ready and before you start streaming or editing." 
"I always forget-" "which is why I remind you! But you apparently don't like when I do that" 
Standing up, he gives you another confused face. "What do you mean?" "I heard you tell Rae I'm pretty much breathing down your neck-" "I said you get protective of me when in not by your side" 
"same damn thing!" "Y/n look, I have stuff I have to do. It's my life now and millions count on me to give them what they subscribed to me for. I don't have time for the other stuff," interupting him, you were basically fuming" "that 'stuff' keeps you alive and able to move! 'that stuff' is not just important for you but also to me." "How?! You're not the one having to shove meds down your throat! You're not the one getting asked constantly if you've ate or drank enough water!" "I'm just looking out for you-" "Well I can look out for myself Y/n" "evidently not good enough-" stopping as soon as those words left your mouth, you looked down. Feeling the tense air ripping as his body he left the broom resting on the counter and went back upstairs. 
Getting the bowl off the counter, you got another water out of the fridge and made your way to your own room. After setting down, you texted rae asking for the code. Logging in and everything before you all started streaming. Finally playing among us, you looked at the chat a few times. Some catching your eye, but choosing to not answer them.
~Corpse and Y/n usually flirt at the beginning of each stream...
~Y/n is really quiet
~Hopefully Y/n and Corpse get imposter together again😈 
Looking back at the game, you continued eating, and trying to focus on the game. Everytime there was silence (which isn't often obviously) it was awkward as hell. 
Jack got slaughtered, bringing everyone to go back to the table. 
"well that sucks that only 2 people have to figure this out" Brooke caught your attention, making your eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean-guys?" 
Everyone was muted besides You and Corpse. 
It was quiet for a long time, before corpse started. "Where were you?" You cleared your throat. "Cams" Toast unmuted really fast then muted again. "I can vouch" "yeah, toast came in right before the body was reported. Idk where he was before tho." Looking at your chat again, then looking back at the screen. You saw the chat thing and checked it. Sykunno typed 'toast was with Jack in Nav right before I walked in'. "well then it could be Sykunno-wait where were you?" "I was in the Cafeteria" going back and forth for a long time,you both came to the conclusion it was Felix.
Continuing with the game, you all heard Corpse clear his throat. You could hear the dryness of his throat. Cringing, you decided to take him the water bottle you haven't opened. 
Muting your whole stream after you told them you'll be right back, you made your way to his room. 
Knocking on the door again, you heard his say 'come in' no sign of annoyance or anything in his voice. He looked at you, also muting his mic. 
You handed his water bottle to him, and went to leave. Having him pull your arm for you to look at him. "I'm sorry," he let go of your arm. "I know you're just looking out for me. Anyone would kill for someone who looks out for them like you do for me. Hell, I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you. I really am so sorry Y/n"
Sighing, you took his hand and sat on his lap. "I don't want you to be in all that pain you were in before we got together Corpse..." "I know. I overreacted and I am sorry for that" there was a comfortable silence, before you asked him if he was hungry. "...kinda-dont smile at me like that!" "I was right" still smiling, you jumped off him and unmuted. "Hey guys we have to go, byeeee" everyone started questioning but just stopped and said bye. Ending stream and turning it off, you ran to your room and did the same. 
Coming back into his room, he stood and took you hand, making his way to the kitchen.