Jackass

It was always Y/n and Y/b/n. Since birth, literally. It seemed they were always there to take up for the other. They were literally each other's other half. They had arguments, mostly about who was older and more mature, but then they'd goof off. "You're an idiot." Y/n would roll her eyes, trying to not laugh, but it was difficult with the cackle that left her brothers mouth. "y-you-" he couldn't even get what he wanted out. "Your face-the face you made!-" there goes the cackling fit. "You're ridiculous." The girl swished her drink around in the glass cup, of which the lovely waiter brought out just a minute ago. She looked around the restaurant. The details were immaculate. The tiny splashes of color here and there. "What are you laughing about now?" Y/b/n's s/o came back with the to-go plates. "He's being stupid, like usual." They smiled, lightly hitting your brothers shoulder. You continued to look around, pushing your hair out of your eyes when the curls tended to blur or mess up your vision. The little bell above the door dinged, causing your attention to move over there. A man in almost, if not all, black walked through. His ruffles of curls were blown in his eyes as the fan Infront of the door went straight over him. You didn't hear it, but he scoffed, moving his hair away from his eyes, looking around to see where he needed to pick up the order. The order of which was supposed to be delivered to his house but it got cancelled. Which he would normally just push away and forget it, but he was craving food from here, after Emma brought some of the food to his house. You looked away, noticing you were staring. You weren't the only one who noticed. Corpse felt someone's stare, just deciding to ignore it. Y/b/n noticed, looking over at you after his laughter faded out, just to find you continuing to stare at the guy that walked in. "It's rude to stare." Your head whipped around, glaring at him. "I was not staring." His e/c Irises met yours, as you both glared at each other. "Don't lie to me." "Oh fuck off." You broke the stare, looking down at your glass. "You ready to go?" Your brothers s/o stood, looking at you. "Yeah," you stood, gulping the rest of your drink. Nothing like third wheeling. "let get out of here." You three made your way to the doors, after splitting the bill, and arguing with y/b/n about it. You looked up to see the guy still standing near the entrance. He looked so lost, looking around for where he could possibly just get his order and go straight back to his house.
As you walked by the guy, a waitress came up behind you and slightly slipped on the shinny floor. A small 'hmph' was heard as she tried not to fall. The plates and utensils spilled in the floor. The sound of a plate or two shattering and the clinking of spoons, forks, and knives made the whole restaurant go quiet, but quickly going on with their conversations. The redness never went away from the poor girls face though. You leaned down, helping her stand before you leaned back down to help her pick everything up. Another pair of hands joined you both, grabbing a few big pieces of the broken plates, throwing them in a bucket that someone sat down, before they went back to get the broom to get the smaller pieces of porcelain. "It's okay, these things happen." You tried to assure the red girl, seeing her look like she was about to bawl her eyes out any second. She slightly nodded, leaning back up when someone offered a broom. You stood up, watching her sniffle. "Thank you, both of you. Have a wonderful day." She smiled, before moving to sweep.
"Thanks for helping." You quickly said, noting the way the lights that hung from the restaurant roof reflected in his brown irises. He hummed, giving you a smile, or what you assumed. His black face mask stopped you from seeing anything other than the way his eyes smiled. "Of course." You smiled back at him. You noted that you both went for the exit. Your brows furrowed, looking back up at him as the held the heavy door open for you to go through first. "did you not get anything?" He shook his head. "Nah, they seem hella busy." You nodded, feeling the night wind pick up. "Well, there's plenty of other places to get good food. A new restaurant opened last week, it's really good." He cocked his head to the side. "Really? I didn't know that. What is it called?" You two stood, talking about the restaurant and where it was located. He promised to check it out. Your conversation moved on, talking about anything that the last sentence led you to. "Y/n!" Your head shot over at the sound of your name. Y/b/n stood, half the way out of his car. "We thought we lost you. You were right behind us." He snickered, looking at you both. "Sorry, we had to help someone inside, then I got distracted." Y/b/n tried to cover his smirk. "I can tell." He hurried to sit back down in his seat, slamming the door shut. You scoffed, sighing after. "he is a jackass, I swear to God." Corpse Laughed, Which made you smile. His laugh was so contagious, it was adorable. He cleared his throat, looking down at you again. "Are you gonna be at that new restaurant any time soon?" You couldn't see the slight blush on his face. You were slightly taken aback, but not in a bad way. "I was thinking of going soon. Why?" "You seem to know the place, why not go together? If you want of course." He cleared his throat again, trying to ease his nerves. "I'd love to. I'm free tomorrow and the next day, the next day, the next day, oh my god I sound so boring." You stammered. "no-no. You don't sound boring. I'm free those days too." He tried to assure you. "Tomorrow? 6?" You nodded, smiling. "Sure, meet you there." You looked back at the car. "It's Y/n, by the way." "Corpse." After talking a little more, you bid your byes. As you got in the car, you leaned up, hitting y/b/n upside the head. "Jackass."

Request: Can you do corpse husband x reader has really curly hair and a twin brother and girls be simping for yn and her brother

A/n: I obviously messed up :/