I Can Bark

Corpse was obviously a very private guy. Not seeing why he should tell every single detail about his personal life to millions of people. But when it did infact slip that he had a girlfriend everyone went crazy, as was expected. Especially that it was a loyal relationship and one that had been going on for going on a year and a half. And as it went on, someone found out who his beloved girlfriend was. Every social media that you had at the time was exposed. Don't know how, but It caused a lot of commotion, alot of anxiety, alot of worry on corpse's part. He always checked on you, making sure you were okay and that the hate that was inevitable wasn't getting to you. But with the hate came alot of love and support, alot of people cheering you on and telling you beautiful you are under your Instagram posts. And when people figured out that you had a twin brother...oh boy. ~The simps~ They were already going crazy over you and to find out there were two of you-
them: *Screams into pillow*
As time went on, the hate started to get get overthrown with the support. And you getting more comfortable on social media and expressing yourself more helped that. They loved Corpse, They loved you, and they loved your brother.
""Is y/b/n single?"" you read from Corpse's chat. You were seated in his lap, one of his arms around your waist as he tried to move to get comfortable with his constant discomfort and pain in his body. You tried to reassure him as much as you could that you didn't mind his constant movement. "No, he's not single." You rolled your eyes, getting a giggle out of corpse. It seemed you got that question over few minutes of every stream you attended. You continued to read the chat as corpse messed around with a game. ""if you ever need someone to bark y/n I can bark."" you both fell in a heap of laughter, it was always funny seeing those type of comments. They seemed to follow you everywhere. "I'll keep that in mind." Corpse moved his head to sit on your shoulder as you read and answered more people, who were mostly just simping and 'flirting' with you. Trying to shoot their shot as much as they could through a screen that went from them, who were watching, to you and corpse who were being all couple-ly. You practically choked on your own breath as you read a wild comment. "You guys are wild! Calm down; my boyfriend literally right here." Corpse hummed, watching as the people -who seemed to see the comment before it got lost- keyboard smash, saying they're wheezing from the confidence some people have to send such wild stuff. "Corpse, your fans are crazy." You looked over to your shoulder, where his head was settled. He hummed again, knowing first hand how crazy some of his fans could get. Corpse logged out of the game, bidding his goodbyes to chat. "It's about time for us to go eat lunch. Bye guys." "Bye!" He stopped the YouTube streams, hugging your body closer. " I can bark." "Wha-"

Request: Can you do corpse husband x reader has really curly hair and a twin brother and girls be simping for yn and her brother

A/n: I tried