Fuckin' Hot

Request: "Can you do a corpse husband x reader when people edit her and stuff"

Corpse fiddled with your fingers out of habit as you continued to talk to chat, asking what game to play next.
He decided to sit with you while you streamed, since he didn't have anything else to do today, surprisingly.
You laughed at Karl, who made a stupid joke with a weird voice, which made corpse smile at the sweet sound as he began to zone out.
Turning to your boyfriend, you displayed a questioning expression. "Huh?" He asked, his eyes wide from realizing he wasn't listening. You smiled and explained what you wanted to play, asking if he still wanted to watch. He nodded, flattening your hand against his to actually hold his hand. "Okay" you found the game, waiting for it to load. As it finally decided it wants to start loading, a video was shared in media share, bringing both of y'all's attention of the video. The beginning was of you being a smart ass; being your sarcastic self, which most of the fans though of as a 'oh shiiiiit' moment, which made you laugh every time. But the music behind it made it seem hot for some reason; being a Chase Atlantic song and all. The edit continued to show you smiling, laughing, or just being "hot" (ya know how fans are with every single thing someone does) the ending had a video Emma took of you laying beside them, you had been looking at your phone, not knowing the video was being taken. "Picture! Stick your tongue out!" they said, really fast, causing you to lean up and stick your tongue out. "What that tongue do?" Emma bit their bottom lip dramatically, trying to not laugh. "anything you'd like" you smirked at them, trying to keep your composure. Eventually both of you burst out laughing before the video ending. You turned to see a blushing corpse. "Wha-" "that was fuckin' hot-you're fuckin' hot." You dramatically rolled your eyes. " I know" you chuckled, going to start the game that finally loaded. "Next time, let's send wholesome edits. Those are fun too"