#2

Alessandra pov

I get out my phone while trying to keep Karla on me. I go to the voicemail and play it to him. "Hey it's me Alejandro, I can't do this right now being a father at 17 its to much to handle I'm sorry. I don't care what you do with the baby I just know I don't want to he apart of it right now."

He has tears in his eyes but I don't care. "You didn't care what happened, you left me over a FUCKING voicemail. So no I don't think I'll tell you her name. Did you know for the first three months that I was pregnant I tried to contact you so you could be apart of it but I gave up." I'm in tears now. "It fucking hurt when I received that message, do you know what it feels like to have the person you thought was your forever leave you over a phone. Or how it feels to have to explain to my daughter that her father left us. Do you? So stay away from her." I'm crying and decide to leave. Karla starts crying because it's her bed time.

Alejandro's pov

I never knew it would hurt to not be allowed to know my daughter's name. I done a big mistake leaving and I regret it now, I just never thought I would have wanted to be apart of it now that I couldn't. I start walking to the kitchen to talk to my mother when I hear my daughter wailing. I decide to go take a look at it.

I arrive at Alessandra's bedroom and see her door cracked open. "I know baby, I know you want him here but just know it was never your fault ok. Here have this." I see her handing her a top that I had given her two weeks before she found out she was pregnant. I guess she kept the stuff I gave her.

I look at her and see her full on crying with my daughter in her hands. I decide to go next to her, even though she hates me and doesn't want me around I can't see her like this. I walk in and she looks at me with my child in her hand they are both crying. I sit on the bed next to her and put my arm around her. She puts her head on my shoulder but keeps our child in her arms.

"Her name is Karla Garcia, Karla because I'm Italian and wanted her to have an Italian name and Garcia is because that's your surname. Even though you left us I wanted her to always have apart of you with her." She looks at me and our eyes are full of tears.

"Can I hold her?" I know I might be pushing it but I still ask. She hands Karla to me and I see that she has Alessandra's eyes and nose but has my freckles and lips. Karla calms down in my hold and Alessandra looks thankful that I managed to calm her down.

"Thanks for calming her down she's been like this for as long as I can remember. When I gave her a top of yours she calmed down but always fusses a bit." I smile at her and kiss her head " I'm truly sorry I wasn't here to help."

She looks at me and smiles but that smile goes away as fast as it came. "Were you here when Sofia was born?" She asks out of nowhere. "Yes why?" She looks at me and I see hurt. "Ohh" is all she says, she then gets up goes to the bathroom changes and goes to bed. I go next to her because Karla is still on me but hasn't slept yet.

"You didn't come see if I had her. You didn't contact me. Nothing." She has tears in her eyes and I look at her. "I saw you the day Sofia was born. I came to the hospital and I heard you're voice, I panicked and I was scared that you'd kill me for leaving but I didn't want to know if you took her away so I hid. I heard my mom say 'look how big you are' and I had to look. You looked like you were going to pop any second." I chuckle but she has a serious face on, so I continue my story. "I was happy that you kept her and I was sure that you would live the best life."

"Why didn't you talk to me. Was I that bad of a person that you didn't want me, hell didn't want us?" I look at her with sorrow, I knew it would hurt but I never knew it would hurt this much. "You weren't bad I loved you, I still love you." Her mouth drops in shock.

Karla starts fussing right at that second, and I just try to calm her down but don't know how to. "Take off you're top." I look at her. "¿Por qué no te quitas la blusa? You know theres a child here right." (Why don't you take off your blouse?)

"You're dumber than I thought you were if you think I'll ever do that with you again. It's for Karla skin to skin contact calm her down." I look stupid after what I said, but I do just as she told me and took off my shirt. She is eyeing me like I'm a piece of meat. "Take a photo querida it will last longer." (Darling) I have a big ass smirk on my face but it leaves the second she slaps me.

"Could you not I could have dropped her." She just rolls her eyes and takes Karla from me, I pout and as I'm about to start whining she interrupts me. "I'm going to give her back to you just want to make sure you both get comfortable. Lay down." I do as she says and I lay down she puts Karla on me and I hugging my daughter. Alessandra lays down next to us and I decide to put my arm around he.

"Take yo-" she was going to start complaining but I interrupt her. "Shut up and enjoy the moment." I notice that she leans her head on my chest near Karla and I just adore them. After a few minutes in piece and quite I feel pain in my man hood and see Alessandra smirking at me. "If you ever interrupt me again or tell me to shut up I will -" she starts to drag her hand down my stomach and to my man hood, she grabs it and gives it a squeeze. "- I'll cut it off and be sure you can't make any other jr Alejandro's." She says in the most deadly voice ever. I gulp not because I'm scared but because her hand is still on it and I'm getting a hard on because of her. She keeps her hand there and sleeps while I play with her hair.