#7

Alessandra pov

"NO FUCKING WAY." I look over at him and only hope that he likes it. "You like?" "You want to get tattoos. I fucking love it." He is grinning ear to ear and I just can't help but smile. "You're paying right?" He questions I roll my eyes "Yes I'm paying, I'll sugar mama you for today." I wink at him and start walking in the direction the tattoo parlor is.

"I got the tattoo ideas done but you can take a look at yours to see if you want to arrange it. I'm going to go in the room so that they start on my tattoo." I kiss his cheek without even thinking. MY GOD he's going to think I'm crazy.

——————————————————————————
Few hours later

I haven't seen Alejandro since he told me that he is going to start his tattoo. As I'm paying for the tattoos Alejandro come out of the room and heads towards the car. I head towards the the car and sit in the passenger side. "Let me see." I grab is hand a see Karlas name and a rose. "Why did you get a rose?" I had only planned of getting Karla's name, I put her near my rose. "The rose reminds me of you princesa because you got one on your wrist also." I can't stop smiling. "You're turning in a big old softie Ale." I grab his face and peck his lips.

" I grab his face and peck his lips

(The tattoos if you dont like them imagine them how you want

(The tattoos if you dont like them imagine them how you want."

We are heading back home when Alessia my best friend calls me. "Ciao sono in macchina con Ale sei in vivavoca." I tell her just in case she says something personal. "Yeah okay, me you Alejandro and Juan are going to a club tonight. I already told you're mum that Karla is sleeping over at their house meet us at Alejandro's club at 10 bye." She just hang up without us telling her if we are coming or not, Alessia and Juan have a thing going on so it doesn't surprise that she wants him to come.

"I don't want to go, you promised me that I would see the black lace lingerie if you drive." Ale is pouting like a child. I roll my eyes and hold his hand. "Who said you wouldn't see it after." I wink and kiss his hand.

We arrive at home at it's already 6:30 pm so I go wash and get ready. I wear a black lace bra top, a black leather skirt, black heels I straighten my hair and put on my jewelry. I put on natura makeup.