#9

Alessandra pov

I'm woken up by a hard surface underneath me, I open my eyes slowly and notice that I'm sleeping on top of Alejandro. I feel something between my legs and just know that it's Ale jr. I look up at him to see that he is already looking at me smiling. "Good morning." He kisses my lips and I can't help but smile. "Good morning." We stay in a comfortable silence until Alejandro's dick starts to annoy me. "Could you calm down that little man, it's only morning. Mio Dio." He looks offended for I don't know what.

"First of all it called morning wood and it's natural and the only way to take it away is to release it, which I couldn't do with you on me. But please if you want you could do me a favor." My eyes widen at his last comment. "And secondly it is anything but little, I could have torn you apart with it if I really wanted to." I roll my eyes playfully my trying to contain my blush. "Anyways changing topic, my mum and nonna are coming over for lunch, their bringing Kara with them. Will you be joining?"

He looks me straight in the eye. "You knew your mom and nonna where coming and decided to give me hickeys. You are out of you're mind." I give him a big toothy grin and peck his lips. "Okay so?" I roll my eyes. "Well you're coming so I don't know why I asked. I'm going to cook chicken with pink sauce and chicken, and I will also do garlic bread. Be here my 12:30. And please don't be a mess." I stand up not giving him a chance to respond and head towards the bathroom and have a shower.

12:00 pm
My nonna, mother and Karla arrived and Ale texted me 5 minutes ago that he will be home in 15 minutes. "Come on in. I haven't seen you in ages nonna. Come stai?" I kiss her cheeks and take Karla from her hands. "Sto bene? I missed this little one." She pinches Karlas cheeks. We head inside and het settled down. "Alejandro is going to be here in five minutes he just called me telling me he's close by." They both nod their heads skeptically and give knowing looks to each other.

"So bambina you and Alejandro are back together." My nonna says, I smile looking down. "No, not exactly we're just taking it day by day so that it would be easier for Karla." As if on queue Alejandro walks through the door and makes his way towards me, he wraps his arms around me and Karla giving both of us kisses on the head. "Babe my mom and nonna are head." His eyes widen in realization. "Oh shit I'm sorry. Good afternoon Giovanna, good afternoon Simone." He let's go of me and takes Karla in his arms. "So for lunch I made pasta with pink sauce con pollo and garlic bread."

I set the food on the table and sit down next to Alejandro, mama and nonna are on the other side and Karla is in a high chair next to Ale. "How was Italy?" I ask my nonna. "It was good missed the family but it was a well needed visit."

After lunch was done my mom and nonna left and Ale went upstairs with Karla to get her ready for her nap, while I clean up a bit of what is left. After cleaning I head up and get in bed, right now it's 6pm because my mom and nonna decided to take us out to watch a film. "I missed Giovanna." Ale says out of the blue. I look at him and smile. "Want to get Chinese because I'm starving." He nods his head and goes to order the food while I set the room so that we could watch something while eating.

A/n thank you all for reading my story please vote and comment. We reached 1.2k reads and I'm so grateful. I started another book this week, it's about a college romance I would appreciate if you give it a try. Thank you all for you're support.