#5

Alejandro's pov

I'm carrying Alessandra to a guest room and she doesn't stop laughing. "Could you stop laughing you're going to wake up Karla." We arrive in the guest room and I put her on the bed. "What so now I can't laugh, you take me out of my room and tell me not to laugh." She scoffs but starts to smile, I go and lay down next to her on the bed, she makes sure to turn so that she is giving me her face.

"I missed this." She says coming close to me and resting her head on my chest drawing shapes on my chest with her finger. "Do you remember when we made Karla." I put my hand on her thigh and rub it up and down so that it's close but not close enough to were I know she want it. "Yeah I remember. I also remember you moaning my name like there was no tomorrow." Her hand goes on my dick and she starts rubbing it from my pants. "Yeah well you weren't any better either, the hotel manager would have had to come down for the noise complaints if you were going to continue." I rub her pussy thru her sweat pants and slowly travel my hand so that it is on her waist band.

I put my hand in her pants so that I'm in contact with her underwear and starts to rub her thru her lace thong. "Ooohh lace my favorite, let me guess it's red." Just as I say that I get a bit of the underwear and lift them higher so that I can see them. Her face is blush.

Alessandra pov

Never have I blushed this hard. "What I like red so what." I roll my eyes and try to hold in my smile. "Yeah right, I bet thats what you were thinking when you wore it." His hand goes under my underwear and he starts to rub my clit. "If you like the red thong so much, I'll let you in a little secret. I'm wearing a matching bra." Just as I say that his eyes fill with hunger. I take my hand of his sweats, take off my hoodie so that I'm in my matching bra, and put my hands in his pants so that I could stroke his dick. "Take a picture it might last longer." I smirk and wink at him. "I might as well do it. It would make me the happiest guy in the world." He smirks and starts to take off my pants as well as my underwear to that I'm just in my bra.

"Now isn't this a sight to see." He starts kissing my neck and working his way down to my hip. He breaths on my pussy before kissing it, I shiver at the touch. "You like that don't you." I could feel him smirking, I don't even manage to find the correct words, I just moan instead. I feel his tongue stroking my clits until it's in me. "Al-ale" I don't even manage to form a sentence, it's like I became s moaning mess. Alejandro giggles and the vibrations his giggle made, made me want to cum.

I feel a finger enter while his tongue is still devouring me, and then another finger. "Ale I don't know how much longer I could wait. I-im g-oing to." He chuckles and lifts his head up while still pumping his fingers. "Ruega querida, ruega"(beg darling, beg"). I can't wait anymore so I decide what is best. "Please Ale Please, I need a release." He doesn't say anything for a while "okay" is all he says and I don't wait another second.

"You're turn." I told him but he just holds me down. "Today was about you, next time about me. Now lets go to sleep Karla soon wakes up." He goes to the bathroom and gets a cloth to clean me up. After I'm clean he get me my panties and takes off his hoodie so that I could wear it.

"Good night amore." He gives me a light kiss on my lips before he spoons me. "Good night."

A/N I'm so sorry if you didn't like the smut it's my first time writing it and I felt weird writing it. Please tell me and feedback and if there is anything you would like to happen in the story. Please vote and comment.