#8

Alessandra pov

"Wanna bet." I smirk and start to take off my heels because my feet are killing me. All of a sudden I remember that I didn't finish my drink. I slap Alejandro on his head. "The fuck are you slapping me for?" He turns his head and gives me one of his deadliest glares. "I didn't get to finish my drink because of you." I point my finger in his face and slump back into my seat.

"You're the one who decided to throw the drink on her." I can't stand this man. "I threw the drink at her because you were eye fucking her." I roll my eyes at him, if I could I would slap him again. "So what? You want me to eye fuck you?" He starts to smirk. "No, I want you to fuck." I whisper the last part but he somehow still managed to hear. "If thats all you want, all you have to do is ask amore." He puts his hand on my thigh and moves it upwards. "I didn't say anything, I think you might be losing you're mind." I put my finger on his head.

"Yeah right." I feel is hand come under my skirt and move my lace underwear to the side. "You're already wet and we didn't start." Just as he said that the car come to a halt, I look around and notice that we arrived home. He moves his hand and gets out the car, as I'm about to open the door he comes and opens it for me. "Thank you." I smile at him. As I'm about to walk he carries me in a straddling position and puts his hands under my ass, he puts is lips near my ear and whispers. "Alessia about you're drink don't worry about it, I'll give you my own special drink tonight." He gives me a smirk and looks down to his dick.

"And guess what, I'm wearing the lace set under here." I peck his cheek and just as we arrive it's like a switch clicked in his brain because he grabbed my neck and smashed his lips on mine. It was a one off need. I kissed back, I feel him moving and notice we are heading to the bedroom." Yours or mine." He breaks the kiss and tells me breathlessly. "Who's ever is closest." I start to kiss his neck and make sure to leave hickeys that will take days to leave.

We arrive in my bedroom and I'm thrown to the bed like a bag of potato's. "Jesus it's like you can't control yourself." I roll my eye and get comfortable on the bed. "I can't." Is all he says. He cones near me and start kissing my neck while taking off my clothes. I start to unbutton his shirt but get fed up so I just rip it open. "I'm going to fuck you till you forget what's your name." I just look up at him and smirk, I make sure to give him fuck me eyes. "Undo your belt." He does as I told him, and even takes of his pants and boxers.

My eyes pop out of my head, I forgot how big he is, he is going to split me up in to. "Sit down." He sit on the bed, I get on my knees and spread his legs. I spit on dick to get some wetness and put my hands on his dick moving the up and down. I get my lips close to his dick and give it a peck before I put it in my mouth. Ale grabs a fist full of my hair and start bobbing my head. I have tears on the brim of my eyes. I look up at Ale and give him immense eye contact, he groans a deep groan, and my god it's was hot.

Just as I feel his dick twitching I get up and wipe my mouth. He looks angry. "Why did you do that, I was close." I roll my eyes. "Next time think before flirting with a dumb bimbo." He look fed up with me. "You're still mad about that, I told you it meant nothing. And guess what, there is no one else's pussy that I wish to be in." I roll my eye playfully and push him gently.

I get on him straddling him and start to peck his lips. "Condom or no?" I ask him. "I haven't been with anyone in two months and I'm clean. You?" I give him an 'are you serious' look. "I gave birth to your child three months ago, you think I had time to go with men." He wrap his arms around my waist and pulls me closer so that I'm aligned with his dick. "Just don't forget to pull out this time. The pill doesn't always work and I don't want another child yet." "I pulled out just a soldier slipped." I kiss his lips and smile at him as I lower myself on his dick.

I feel like it's tearing me apart. His eyes are rolling to the back of his head and I just can't help my self feel happy I am making him feel this way. I start to go up and down and even do some circles with my hips. And when I tell you this man moan heavenly you just got to believe me. "Alessandra" he moans my name. I can't stop my self from moaning. "I-Im close." I moan out. Ale puts his hands on my hips and starts to guides me how to go. "Fuck. You feel so good baby." He starts kissing and sucking my neck and I just know that is going to be a mark.

"A-Ale I can't wait anymore." He kisses my lips and then my breast. "Cum for me." As he says that cum. Ale helps ride my orgasam out. He flips us over so that he is on top. He starts hitting my spot again. "Harder" he starts thrusting in me harder, all I can see are stars. I feel my self close again and so is Ale because he is getting sloppy. I orgasam again and as mine calms down Ale pulls out and cums on my stomach.

He lays on top of me. "Babe I love that you're on me I really do, but you're killing me you're to heavy." He gets off of me and heads to the bathroom. Once he's back in the room he cleans me with cloth and picks me up bridal style. "You need to use the restroom darling." I shake my head and start to whine. "I don't feel like." He put me on the toilet, and sets the shower for us. Once we're done washing I put on a shirt that I had kept that was Alejandro's and a Calvin Klein boxers.  Ale is in hugo boss boxers and nothing else.

We head in to bed and Ale spoons me. "Shit I forgot my heels in you're car." He kisses my temple. "Don't worry I'll get them tomorrow." I get comfortable and remember that he fucking gave me hickeys "You gave me fucking hickeys you bitch." He chuckles and I smile at his chuckle. "Only because you decide to give me first." I smirk and enjoy the memory of giving him the hickey.

"What I wanted people to know you're mine." He smiles the biggest smile ever that his dimples show. "So I'm yours now." I nod. "Then that means you're mine." I give him a peck on his lips and smile. "I don't mind." I turn back into my position and start to sleep as Alejandro plays with my hair.

———————————————————————————
I decide that I'm going to continue the book. Thanks for all the support I have been given. If I don't update as much is because I have exams coming up and need to study. Please comment and vote