Chapter four

"Hi!" Plumpaw jumped up to see a gostly cat with stars in his fur cat standing behind him. The cat looked shocked, "No one has ever answered me!" The leaped to stand right beside him. His brother and sisters were looking at him in confusion. "Plumpaw, what are you looking at?" Rosepaw took a step closer but Plumpaw started talking to the cat, "Who are you? What is your name? Why are you here?" The cat stopped him saying, "I am Bumbleflight, of Thunderclan! I usually take a walk in the forest every night." Plumpaw saw the loneliness In the toms eyes. "You all can go back to sleep, I'm going to take a walk. "No, I'm coming with you." Foxflame stood beside him but the rest of his faimly went back into the camp. "Who are you talking to?" Foxflame asked him. "Bumbleflight," Plumpaw wasn't listening to the rest of her questions while Bumbleflight was talking, "It was a cold night," he said, "but I still went out by the stream to meet Kestrelblossom, my mate, and no she was indeed Thunderclan, not WindClan, I loved her with all my heart but then there was a fox. I tried to fight back but the fox ended up killing me and my mate. We had two kits, Echopaw and Spottedpaw." His silver-gray pelt shined under the moonlight. "Where is Kestrelblossom now?" Bumbleflight looked at the sky with his emerald green eyes. "She is in Starclan, right now, with our kits, Echoblossom and Spottedflight." 

Plumpaw looked at the sky and suddenly saw a mottled gray she-cat with white splotches like kestrel feathers with blue eyes, a mottled silver she-cat with white spots and green eyes, and a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes. "Here they come!" Bumbleflight bounced over to a old tree. "Bumbleflight!" Kestrelblossom exclaimed, "why were you out so late?" Bumbleflight looked at Plumpaw. "I met a new friend...?" Plumpaw helped him out by saying, "Plumpaw." Echoblossom pushed her way through her family. "Are you alive? How can you see us?" Plumpaw nodded but didn't know how he could see them. Spottedflight ran up to Foxflame. "Can she see us?" She asked him. "No," he answered her, "Sadly" "Who are you talking to? Why is it sad?" Plumpaw said bye to the faimly and while they were walking back to camp he explained everything. She was speechless. When he walked in the camp he saw at least ten StarClan cats. Plumpaw almost fell into the thorn barrier. Foxflame directed him towards his den and he yowled at what he saw. "Fallenpaw!" Plumpaw cried. He ran to the ghostly shape of his adopted brother. Tears were streaming down his face. Fallenpaw had foam coming from his mouth. His starry shape was crying over his body. "What happened?" Plumpaw asked him. "Y-you can see me?" Fallenpaw choked out. "Yea... I will explain later." Plumpaw dragged his body out of the den. Petalleap was right by the warriors den and saw her son. Her eyes filled with tears and she ran over to me. He put him in the middle of the camp. "Fallenpaw?" Plumpaw couldn't see him. "Boo!" Fallenpaw jumped up behind him. Plumpaw yowled and jumped. Half the clan looked at him. Plumpaw ignored them and started talking with him. 

"Do you know what happened?"

"Yes, I ate weird tasting prey and I think it killed me."

"Do you know who caught that prey?"

"Not really."

"What kind of prey was it?" 

"Vole" 

Everyone was starting at him like he suddenly was turned into a mouse. "Plumpaw? Who are you talking to?" Hollystar asked him. Plumpaw realized that everyone was starting at him. "I bet it's his imaginary parents, because his real ones don't love him." Mapleleaf sneered. Hollystar glared at her. Plumpaw kept opening and closing his mouth, Speechless.

AN:

That was a long chapter😅. I got carried away. So now you know who the true hero is. His siblings will get their powers later. (Plumpaw will also have a overpowered power later) I know I haven't been having these seconds in the other chapters but some more things happened between the last chapter and this one. They were alone and were dissecting the prophecy thay found out Plumpaw was the true hero and were already going to go back in camp. The other ten ghost cats will be important later.