Chapter five

Plumpaw had been holding tears from his brother's death but this comment broke him. "That fox-heart!" Petalleap blurted out behind tears. Wildpaw had crumbled down in tears and pain. Rosepaw and Hazelpaw ran over to comfort him. Sunpaw and Sparrowpaw ran over to Plumpaw. 

"Can you hear him?" 

"How did he die?" 

Plumpaw saw their wet cheeks. "He said he ate bad prey, he seems fine."  They push their heads into his fluffy neck fur. Softpaw walked out of his den slowly with tears coming down his face. Plumpaw ran to him. He saw a ghostly she-cat with a black and white ragged pelt and a bloody scar on her neck. "Floodsnarl!" Plumpaw exclaimed. Softpaw snapped his head up. Even more tears came from his eyes. "S-she died." He crumbled down in tears. Plumpaw comforted him. "What happened?" Sunpaw ran to us. "F-floodsnarl w-was trapped in a-a fox trap and I-I tried to save her." Softpaw choked, "I couldn't save her." Softpaw just broke down. Plumpaw snuggled close to him. "Poor thing." Plumpaw whispered. Plumpaw's wet cheeks made him cold. Plumpaw cried that whole night. Plumpaw ended up sleeping right outside of the medicine den. "Plumpaw?" Foxflame pushed her nose into his fur, "wake up." Plumpaw lifted his head drowsily. "The leader wants to see you." Plumpaw shot up. Foxflame walked to the leaders den and Plumpaw followed her. "Plumpaw!" Hollystar seemed happy to see him. Sprucewhisker was sitting next to her smiling. "Hi!" He said to Plumpaw. Plumpaw saw a small ghostly black she-kit with green eyes, and a light brown tabby she-kit with green eyes. Plumpaw knew they were Hornetpaw, Wasppaw, and Beepaw's sisters. "What are you staring at?" Hollystar asked. "Dreamkit and Crystalkit..." Plumpaw saw their faces light up. They ran to him. "Hi!" Dreamkit sat down in front of him while Crystalkit played with his tail. "They're here!" Hollystar yowled. "Can you tell them something?" Crystalkit asked Plumpaw. "Of course!" Plumpaw crouched so he was eye level with the kit. "Tell them that we miss them and-and Nightwing is taking care of us." Plumpaw turned towards their parents and said, "They say, 'We miss them and Nightwing is taking care of us.'" Hollystar ran to Sprucewhisker and pushed her head into his fur. "You wanna go to sisters and brother?" Crystalkit asked Dreamkit. Dreamkit nodded. They ran out of the den. 

AN:

These are two of the ten cats. They will have their own chapters but some of them are going to have a joint chapter(like this one). I hope you like this book so far. Have a nice day!