Chapter 1 - Black Out

Hunter was exploring a cave when he fell into a hole, he hit his back on the rocks, but he landed on something flat, soon enough he heard voices.

"He's the one" a male voice said, Hunter saw two people standing over him, but he couldn't see their faces because his vision was blurred.

The two people there started chanting some sort of spell, but Hunter kicked them, they chanted the spell wrong, and he blacked out.

He woke up in his bed, the sun was shining through the window. He smiled that it was just a dream, but he felt weird, he felt more tired the usual. Thump . He blacked out again, now he saw a girl, wearing a flowy dress, she was looking at the sunset, they were on a cliff. Hunter didn't see the lady's face, but he felt like he was going to meet her soon, it was something about her that made him feel stronger. He woke up again, Alice, his sister was above him trying to pull him off the floor. He was next to his mirror in his bedroom.

"Get up right now!" Alice shouted at him,

"get out of my room" He mound, Alice left and Hunter started to get dressed for school.

He was in class writing when he blacks out again, everybody was screaming, the teacher was calling the ambulance and he was dreaming. He saw the girl again, in the same position, facing away from him, he was in a large pool of water and they were both underground. This pool of water was surrounded by tunnels leading in different directions. Yet again he felt like he was going to meet this girl in the near future, it was sort of like a message. he started drowning, soon enough he woke up, in a hospital bed....