6. Engagement Prep

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for so much love. ❤❤

I sincerely apologize for updating after a year. I shifted to U.S.A 1-year back, for my master's degree & life isn't easy to live here!

And Abhigya's story ended in Oct 2021, so I stopped seeing KKB since.... seriously now they don't have a solid story, they only show the cold war of Rhea & Prachi for Ranbir!

Anyways, let's skip to the story:

Engagement preparations of both Abhi- Tanu & King-Pragya started. Since Abhi & King are good friends, they decided to keep their engagement party on the same day!

The day came when both couples had to choose the ring for their partners. All four decided to buy rings for their partners on the same day in the same shop.

Pragya had taken leave from her hospital on that day, so she arrived early at the Jewellery Store & so did Abhishek!

"Hey Pragya, how are you?" said Abhi excited to see her after a long time.

"Hey Abhishek

"Hey Abhishek...you know! I'm very excited about the marriage!" replied Pragya.

"Control your excitement! your to-be-husband isn't much excited as you, see he didn't arrive yet"

"Nothing like that! he might be late for some work, he'll definitely come." said Pragya, pissing him off.

An hour passed by, Tanu called Abhi and informed him that she'll be late due to her meetings regarding her next concert. Pragya became sad that King didn't call or message yet.

Pragya thinks, "why didn't King call or message yet? Did Abhi said was true? King isn't excited? IF he is, then why didn't he call me since our wedding decided?"

Abhi saw that time was passing by and that was making Pragya worried.

"It's okay Pragya, people do get late, and afterall King is the owner of a hospital." said abhi consoling Pragya. "He must be occupied. Don't get tensed. Come, we'll choose a ring and then when they'll come, we can design the ring according to their finger size."