1. Meeting you

Hi Guys,

I'm soooo sorry for being so late🙏🙏🙏🙏...I was stuck up with my works, so I couldn't publish it. I know its been 4 months...and many of you are too excited for the 1st part.

Thankyou for your patience and sooo much love..my inbox is full of requests to publish this story..

LET'S START THE STORY 

Late in the evening,

A live concert is shown, crowd is cheering for ROCKSTAR ABHI🎤🎤.  All girls go gaga with his one look. All are seen enjoying his melody music. 

Just then we see a girl was all dreaming 😴😴 about this scene

Just then we see a girl was all dreaming 😴😴 about this scene. Another girl comes and wakes her up. 

"Come on Bulbul,  get up..how much will you sleep" 

"Oh no...what did u do Pragya...u spoilt my dream.I was watching live Rockstar's concert. Can u imagine that!!😃😃"

"Oh please u see that Abhishek Bachchan's live concert everyday in your dreams 🙄🙄" replied Pragya

"Its Abhishek Mehra😡😡😡😡 and not Bachchan....I'll kill you if you say his wrong name next time😤😤😤" said Bulbul 

"Yes I'll say that only what will you do..."

"I'll tell about your crush to Dadi😉😉" said Bulbul  confidently 

Pragya blushed😊😊 but hided it and asked her to go.

Bulbul went to freshen up. 

After sometime, Pragya and Bulbul come out of their room, have breakfast and they're leaving for their respective work place. They touch their Dadi's feet. 

"God bless you both...see God, now both of them are well educated..my elder granddaughter Pragya is a Doctor and the younger granddaughter, Bulbul is a criminal Lawyer...I've fulfilled their parents wishes." Said dadi to God.

Pragya and Bulbul are fraternal twins. Their parents died when they were 5 years old. Their dadi took care of them as their own daughters. Both of them leave the house and hire an auto. Pragya steps down at CITY HOSPITAL and Bulbul takes the auto to her court. Pragya enters the hospital and goes to her cabin which has a title- Dr. Pragya Arora. (Orthopaedician)