3. Frequent meetings

Hi guys, sorry for being late.

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful response.

Thanks for ur votes and comments.

********

Next week, Bulbul eagerly waits for Rock star Abhi at the hospital but he doesn't arrive. After waiting for a long time, Alia (Abhishek's sister) comes with Ishwari. Bulbul fees disheartened and leaves.

Pragya takes Abhishek's personal phone number from Ishwari and dials him in the eve.

"Hello Abhishek. This is Dr. Pragya" 

 Pragya" 

"Hi Dr. what happened is everything fine? Is mom okay? Am out of station, but if there is an emergency then I can return" he replied in panic.

"No need...Mrs. Ishwari is absolutely alright. I've called u for some... personal work."

"Oh😅.. so tell me what help do u need from a rock star??😃"

"I told u some weeks back that Dr. King's bday is coming and I am confused of the gift."

Abhi's face falls but gathers up some courage and replies her. "Yes I remember. I'm returning in 3 days and then we will meet and decide the gift."

"Can't u suggest me something that he likes the most." She asked with some eagerness.

"He loves cars...but u can't gift him, can you😠?" he said in anger

"No...I mean to say that my budget in Rs 1000...so suggest me something"

"U can gift him a watch....he will love it" he said with no interest.

"Alright then. Thanks for the idea. Meet u at the party." She said and cut the call. 

AT KING'S B'DAY PARTY.

Pragya arrives and wishes King. 

He introduces her to his parents, who are the owners of the hospital, where she is working

He introduces her to his parents, who are the owners of the hospital, where she is working. She feels delighted to meet them. Many guests arrive and king became busy handling them. Pragya feels bored, Abhi arrives there.