4. Party time

Hi guys,

Thank u all for ur votes and comments.

One important thing guys, I am not from any science background so please ignore the medical things mentioned in this story.

Lets start.

******

After having a fight between his heart and mind, Abhishek finally called up Pragya for his mom's recovery party.

"I've have kept a small party for mom's recovery on this weekend and u can't deny it. U have to come"

"But how can I...what will I do there..." she replied worriedly.

"It's a party Pragya. Mom and Alia are insisting u to come. "

"Alright then I'll come but only for an hour. Wait... Who's Alia?" she asked forgetting that Alia used to come with their mom to the hospital.

Bulbul, who was listening this conversation because the call was on speaker, immediately said, "Arrey Alia Mehra, she is his sister, a fashion stylist. u don't know anything"

Abhi smiled hearing this and said, "And yes don't forget to bring my fan. I will like to meet her ...and Ur entire family as well."

Pragya replied instantly, "Dadi sleeps early, she won't be able to come...so I and bulbul will come there."

"What about ur parents, aren't they coming?"

"I am an orphan, I live with my sister and Dadi."

"Oh I am sorry...u never told me this. Anyway, let's meet at the party."

DAY OF THE PARTY.

Pragya deliberately choses a pink sari to wear for the party because she knows that Abhishek loves it. 

He complimented her a number of times for this color specially

He complimented her a number of times for this color specially. So, how could she not chose this color? For Pragya, he will always remain a close friend not only because he is King's best friend but also because he helped her choosing the gift for king and also he offered her a lift while exiting the party. He is kind enough to invite her in his mom's recovery party as showing  gratitude towards her.

Bulbul opted to wear a gown and groomed herself well as she is going to meet the man of her dreams-Rock star Abhi.