5. You love me

Hi everyone,

It so nice to see wonderful comments for this story. Thank you for showing much patience for the next chapter, I know its been a year of me not updating this story...I apologize for that. 

Thank you for so much love..❤❤

********************

At an interview

Host says, "Sir, you started your career a decade ago and today who doesn't know you? Everyone including old to a toddler, recognizes you & loves your songs.  So tell us who your inspiration was?"

"Two things—1st, the poverty, which I had seen since birth

"Two things—1st, the poverty, which I had seen since birth. It taught me one thing that to survive one needs food and for that I need money. Money doesn't grow on trees. For that I need to work and for work, I need to be successful. 

2nd, my mom, always inspires me and she stood by me whenever I need her. I got a mini-heart attack when I came to know about her accident but then she was all fine when I met her. She smiled at me and said that she was alright. Luckily, after 6 months of pain she was finally okay and stood up on her own and it is all because of my wife- Dr Pragya Arora."

Finishing the interview, he came outside smiling.

"Why are u smiling?" Pragya inquired.

"Nothing. I think after this interview gets released, your fan following will increase."

"What!! Did u tell about us? Oh no.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️..You know I don't like to be in a limelight😖😖" She pouted.

"Everyone should know that we are booked"

"Why did I marry you?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️" she said.

"Because you love me" he said and smiled.

"Did I say that?🤔🤔" she frowned.

"No but one day you will, for sure"

.

.

.

.