Meeting new animals and...humans

The group are move out and avoiding the collapsing ice, all the animals are headed to the boat while Eleanor was sitting on Manny's back.

All the animals are moving and Manny guided them then Sid arrives and shoving some berries on his mouth.

Manny: Okay! Keep it moving. keep it moving!

Sid: Manny, Manny! I've just heard you're going extinct!

He put some berries on his mouth and create a mess on his mouth full.

Diego: Hey! If you ever master hygiene, try working on sensitivity.

Eleanor: (Sniffed) You should take a shower, Sid.

Manny: I'm not going extinct!

Then, a family of animals approached at Manny.

Animal: Kids! Look! The last mammoth!

Kids: Whoo!

Animal: Well, you probably won't see another one of those again! See?! Where is James?

-Time Skip-

The Herd are headed to the boat before it's too late while Sid entertain himself while walking towards the path.

Sid: 🎵Someday, when you've gone extinct, when you make us sing...🎵

Manny: Shut up, Sid.

Sid: Okay.

Later, Sid is still singing that made Manny annoyed while Eleanor didn't mind that so she decided to take a nap on Manny's back.

Sid: 🎵Stop, hey, hey, what's that sound? All the mammoths are in the ground.🎵

Manny: Stop singing, Sid!

Much later, Sid is still singing again while Eleanor never annoyed at him unlike Manny.

Sid: 🎵If  your species will continue, clap your hands, if your species...🎵

Manny: Sid, I'm gonna fall on you again and this time, I will kill you.

Sid: Ok, someone doesn't like the classics!

Later, Manny stopped and he looked at his reflection of himself at the melting icicles and worried.

Manny: What if you're right? What if I am the last mammoth?

Sid: But Manny, look on the bright side. you have us!

Diego: Not your most persuasive argument, Sid.

Then, they heard unfamiliar roar coming from the distance making Eleanor's ears picking senses.

Diego: Mammoths?

Manny: I knew I couldn't be the last one! I felt it in my gut!

He grabbed Sid on his horns and run towards the sounds then Diego goes after them.

Manny: Extinct? Come on!

Sid: He's up by a couple of fifths, ahead by a tusk. And he's beating Diego
as Diego's coming round the corner.

Then, they stopped as Sid and Eleanor flew away and stops at the flower before a fart blows on the tree hole.

Cholly: Sorry. My stomach hates me.

They head back to Manny and Diego.

Sid: Well, don't that put the "stink" in extinction? Nasty.

Eleanor: Manny?

Manny: I ah, I need to be alone for a while, You go on ahead. I'll catch up.

He headed to the path where he needs some space while Diego, Sid and Eleanor looked at him worried.