Sid the fire king / "Food glorious food"

After they escaped from the dangerous trip from the collapsing platforms. Sid has made another fire. When he saw Manny and Ellie approaching, he put his paws around the fire to protect it from being extinguished again but thankfully, they walk past it and didn't step into any puddles this time, much to his delight. Diego is sleeping when Sid pulls a big piece of bark near him, waking him up.

Sid: (sighs) Remember the good old days?

Diego: Which good old days?

Sid: Ah, you know, yesterday, last week. Back when the trees went up and down and the ground stays under our feet?

Diego: Yep. Those were the good days. Possums were possums and mammoths were mammoths.

Liam: Yeah, tell us about it.

William: Hey Firecracker, remember that time you saved Rosie's life back then while were gone. We saw you and Rose are dancing each other from the ice pond.

Connor: And we saw you guys are skating together.

Patrick: Is it true that you guys skating together?

Liam: Uhh, yeah. Why? This is our best memories together.

Rose: (Yawned) What's all of that noise?

Liam: Uh, just go back to sleep, Rosie.

Patrick: Let me guess. Do you had a crush on Roselyn huh?

Liam: What? No! We're just friends.

Diego: We should get some sleep.

Sid: Yeah. Tomorrow's the day the vulture said we're all gonna die.

He went to sleep on the bark.

Liam: Is Cassie asleep?

Nicky: (Whispers) Yeah. She's fall asleep on me.

Chris: I want to watch her.

Jacob: Me too.

Nicky: Shhh! Be quiet! You might woke her up.

Cassie stirs a little but she fall asleep on Nicky's chest. The siblings are laying down on their sleeping bags.

Liam: Goodnight you guys. Goodnight, Rosie and Eleanor.

Eleanor: Nighty night.

Rose: Good night.

The weasels siblings are laying down on Eleanor's sleeping bag. Olivia was fast asleep.

Patrick: Good night, Olivia.

The group are now fall asleep. Ellie picks up the sleeping Crash and Eddie with her trunk and put them on a tree branch. Manny opens one eye and looks over at Ellie using her trunk to shut the possums' mouths. Manny then went back to sleep as Ellie wraps her tail and hangs underside down on the branch next to Crash and Eddie. Unbeknownst to the sleeping group, The Lone Gunslinger is watching them on branch above them.

Sid is fast asleep, unaware that something is rustling in the bushes. Then his bark starts to move with him on it. Sid tosses and turns as his bark continues to move along.

Sid: (Yawns)

He got hit by a branch which made him woke up.

Sid: Wait a minute.

He looks under the bark and saw a group of mini sloths carrying him on his bark.

Sid: Uh, can I help you?

The mini sloths all blinked at Sid. More mini sloths appear from rocks around Sid. Some even bow to him.

Sid: Hmm. Now that's what I call respect.