Friendship blossoms / Ellie's past / Together as a team

The next day, a tree trunk is rolled to the edge of a cliff by Crash and Eddie.

Crash: Almost there. Okay. Ready, Eddie?

Eddie: Set!

They get ready.

Eddie: Let's roll!

They push the trunk over the edge and Crash jumps in.

Crash: Yee-haw!

Eddie: Wait for me!

He jumps onto the log and runs on it as they roll down the hill. They pass Manny, Sid, Diego, Eleanor and the group followed by Ellie, Patrick and Olivia.

Ellie: Woo-hoo!

Patrick: Yeah!!

Olivia: Weee!!

The possums' log hits a tree while Ellie goes up and over it and carries on. Patrick and Olivia got off and they watched as Ellie rolling away.

Ellie: No brakes! Gotta roll! Meet you at the other end!

Manny: So, you think she's the girl for me?

Sid: Oh, yeah. She's tons of fun and you're no fun at all. She completes you.

Crash and Eddie stumble out of their log. They go to high-five but Eddie misses.

Crash & Eddie: Yeah!

Crash: Manny, Manny. Can you pull back the tree and shoot me into the pond?

Manny: No.

Crash: Oh, come on.

Sid: Then why are you trying so hard to convince her that she's a mammoth?

Manny: Because that's what she is! I don't care if she thinks she's a possum! You can't be two things!

Sid: On contrary, Man-Fer-Red. Tell that to the bullfrog, the chickenhawk or turtle-dove.

Chris: So you can be two things. Ellie could be a possum-mammoth.

Jacob: And some creatures can have two species names into one. So, get used to it.

Diego: They're not gonna let up on you. It'II be easier on all of us if you just go with it.

Manny: (Sighs)

He goes over to Crash who is swinging on his tail from a branch with Eddie pushing him.

Manny: So what do you want me to do?

Crash: Pull back the tree and shoot me into the pond.

Manny: (Cocking an eyebrow) I don't know.

Olivia: Um, I don't think that's very safe, Crash, You could get hurt.

Crash: Well, Oli, if Manny is too lame to do it, we could get Ellie.

Manny: No, no, I can do it. I can do it.

He wrapped his trunk around the tree and pull it back.

Crash: Yeah, yeah. Come on. Come on!

Manny: Have you done this before?

Crash: Ha, only a million times!

Manny pulls back the tree further to the ground.

Crash: Farther, farther, farther.

Manny: pins the tree to the ground with his foot.

Crash: Perfect! Fire!

Manny lets go of the tree sending Crash soaring into the air, leaving bits of his fur to fall to the ground.

Eddie: (Nervously whimpers)