Chapter 15

SOFIA RAMOS' POV

Instead of taking us to his parents house as Vincenzo said, Valentino brought us to Vincenzo's apartment. Gabrielle, Amelia and Charlotte were sleeping in Vincenzo's guest bedrooms. They were still drunk when we got here so they just went to sleep.

I took a shower and changed into something more comfortable. I tried to distract myself from thinking about Vincenzo, Sebastian, Mateo and Lorenzo, they just stormed off at the club without saying anything.

I decided to do to the living room to see what Valentino and Diego were doing. As I entered the living room, I could feel the awkward tension between them and I knew from experience that Diego doesn't do well in awkward situations. Diego looked relieved when he noticed my presence.

"Diego can you come help me with something in the kitchen, please." I ask him.

Diego nods his head in response and follows me into the kitchen.

"Are you not talking to him?" I ask Diego quietly as we took a seat on the kitchen stools.

"No, I don't know how." He answers.

"Do you still want space from him?" I question.

"No." Diego replies shyly playing with his fingers.

"Well then you should tell him that, don't be afraid or nervous," I say, "I'm sure Valentino will be happy that you want to work things out."

"There is not rush, take your time, Diego." I assure him.

"You always know what to say to me, Sofia." Diego says, blushing slighting.

All of a sudden, Valentino walks into the room and I thought he was going to say he overheard what Diego and I were talking about.

"Sofia, can I borrow your phone charger?" Valentino asks.

"Yeah, sure." I say, getting up and walking into Vincenzo's room.

I got my charger from the bed, walking back into the kitchen and gave it to Valentino. He retreated back to the living room, leaving Diego and I alone.

Not even five minutes later, Valentino came back into the kitchen with a frantic expression.

"There was an explosion at my parents house." He says and my heart dropped to my stomach as I comprehend his words.

VINCENZO MORETTI'S POV

I've been calling Sofia, Vincenzo, Gabrielle and my parents for the past hour and no one was answering. There was no sign of Valentino's car near my parents house, which was relieving but we still had no idea where they were.

"Boss, I got contact with Valentino and they are safe at your apartment." Leo informs me.

"And mine and Sofia's parents?" I ask.

"They won't in the house during the explosion." He says.

"They are currently at your mother's restaurant." Leo explains.

I let out a deep sigh and was finally allowed to relax myself.

"Have my father and Romero informed about the situation." I order.

"Si, capo." Leo says  before leaving.

They were saved and unharmed.

Sofia.

I finally let myself have one good thing in life and I was going to let Igor destroy my happiness.

SOFIA RAMOS' POV

Vincenzo is now back at the apartment and Amelia, Charlotte, Diego, Mateo, Sebastian and Valentino went to a villa with mine and Vincenzo's parents. Gabrielle and Lorenzo went to his house.

I was relieved to hear that no one was in the house during the explosion. Vincenzo had informed me of Igor's plans to kidnap me and carry me to Spain. We were going to Spain tomorrow, in hopes of killing Igor and bring down his Mafia.

After everyone left Vincenzo started to act weird, he wasn't ignoring me but I felt like he was trying to distance himself from me. Vincenzo was in the bathroom now but I plan to question his behavior when he came out.

Five minutes later, he walked out of the bathroom with a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"What's wrong?" I ask him as he sits oh his side of the bed.

"Nothing, go to sleep." Vincenzo whispers.

"Vincenzo, wh.....," I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Sofia, stop." He spat harshly.

The tone in with he spoke to me created a lump in my throat and I felt my eyes water a bit. Not bothering to say anything, I turn my back towards him, laying down and covering myself with my blanket.

A minute later, I feel Vincenzo's hand on my waist but I quickly push his hand away, trying my best not to give into his touch.

"I'm sorry, baby." He says in a low voice.

I wasn't mad at him but he didn't need to know that as yet. A little silent treatment never hurt anyone.

UNKNOWN POV

I don't know who that bitch Sofia thinks she is but Vincenzo is mine. If she thinks she can walk into his life and take him from me, she was very wrong.

"Igor, darling." I call my husband.

"I waiting." I say.

"Naked." Igor say as he walks into the room.

"Just how you like me." I spread my legs further for him so he has a full view of my naked body.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Take a guess on who the unknown POV is. You've met her before earlier in the book.

Next update on Wednesday.

877 words.