Author has a note

Moment of caution before proceeding Foremost, this book follows the romance between the same sexes, and if you are not as comfortable reading it, then you are not compelled to read the next part, but if you want to, you could go ahead, and remember. Treating people with kindness is very important. It does not matter how angry you are, or how envious. At the end of the day, you are stuck with yourself, so do not do anything that will taint your impression of yourself.

Be that as it may, the second thing I would like to address is that this book has many such parts where violence has been depicted, as well as bullying  and abuse. There will also be deaths, loads and loads of them, so I hope the seat belts are not quite old or eaten by mice, because this is going to be a wild ride.

Also, the characters, some places, other than those of countries that we are already familiar with, and events are purely fictional, and bear no resemblance whatsoever to reality. And, to be honest, I have no idea how people put this at the beginning of their stories or movies or anything, but this is my input. 

Besides, the thoughts and feelings, along with what they speak, may or may not coincide with what I think. It is their story, not mine.

Thanking you, 

C.S. Jackson.