But, one that stands out right now is...

Kaito woke up to something heavy on his chest and gave a small whiff as he realized that it was Blaze's head, which had dropped from his upright position, and he looked in front of him to see Leo sleeping, his head rested on the headrest, his body secured by the seat belt, while Desmond continued to drive the car, a distant expression on his face.

"How long have we been travelling?" He spoke first, in a low voice to not wake any of the two, looking outside the window to see that there was not a single metalled pathway in sight, and frowned.

"Thirty minutes, counting from the time we left Leo's house."

"So, we got knocked out pretty fast then," he stated as he opened his car window to breathe in the fresh air. A forest this dense was almost a foreign concept to him, but howsoever, he enjoyed it.

Desmond nodded his head absentmindedly, as Blaze stirred, and Kaito looked down at him, just as he opened his eyes. His eyes blinked in confusion, which was quick to disappear, as he saw Kaito, who smiled before looking out of the window, at the trees whizzing past, Blaze lifted his head and straightened himself on his seat, his eyes straying outside the window.

The trees parted before them into a narrow clearing, where they saw a huge metal gate, that wouldn't normally have been seen were they travelling by air. Leo, who only just stirred awake, blinked in confusion when he saw that there wasn't anything that the metal gate was protecting, and he turned to look at Desmond, who did not appear to be confused at this.

A security booth stood next to the gate, the windows to it tinted. They felt a faint jerk as the car stopped for a moment just as a knock sounded on the door, and Leo looked on in horror as several buffed security guards surrounded the car, their weapons ready to fire if Desmond stepped foot on the gas pedal again.

Desmond brought his side of the window down, as he took off his glasses, and looked at the security guard with a quirk of an eyebrow. The guard blinked twice, before he stepped back, bowing his head with his right hand above his heart. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't recognise your car," he spoke, just as he motioned the other guard who was still in the booth to open the gate. He gave another nod before disappearing into the booth, the other guards also giving bows of respect and disappearing into the trees.

"So, you're a prince," Leo chuckled at his own joke as he stifled a yawn, looking outside the window, just as the car began to move again, to see things moving past the direction he was facing, yet far away.

The car finally stopped, and Desmond stepped out into the sunlight, along with the others, who seemed to be happy at the knowledge that they could move their legs again. Their eyes traced the grass on the ground and looked up to see a banyan tree spreading its branches and leaves to provide shelter from the sun. It looked majestic on its own, almost like a king. He handed his car keys to one of the security guards there, before turning to the three.

"Do you want to take a look around?" Blaze and Leo were quick to nod their heads, while Kaito looked ahead, with no inclination that he had heard the question being asked.

He nodded his head, before moving forward, and Leo nudged Kaito with his shoulder before following him.

"So, what's this place like?" Blaze asked Desmond as he walked beside him, his hand grasping his arm as he tried to match his pace.

"What's an elite residential school like?" Desmond questioned back, and Blaze looked at him in confusion.

"This is a school?"

"Not quite, but yes."

As they had begun walking forward, they could see buildings on the horizon, some looking as though they were the miniature versions of Burj Khalifa, some looking as though they were castles, and at the same time not big enough, while plenty of others looked like cottages, huddled together, far from the mansion-like buildings that were only five, but yet separated farther than what other similar looking buildings had. A big white castle-like structure towered in the distance above all the rest, and although they couldn't see the whole of it, it was assumed to be holding a compound in the middle, while the rest of the castle was enclosed around it.