Gathering

~Dance Competition

Naira and akshara were hugging as Kartik ,Naksh ,Naitik (Pretend Naitik was here) and entire singhania family and Nani watched happily when they were transported to a theater .

~Jewelry Competition

Gayu was waiting for akshara when she was blinded by light .

~Goenka Villa

The goenka's as in Manish ,Keerti ,Swarna ,Dadi and Chachu-Chachi were drinking tea when telported by bright light .

~Unknown theater

Everyone landed on Couches They don't know where they were when kartik noticed his family "Dadi " he gave her a teddy bear sized-hug "Kittu" Dadi said teary-eyed ,Kirti came and hugged him ,So did his chacha-chachi but not his father and step-mom "Mera bacha, kaha tha tu " dadi asked remebering the incident he left them his face became stony and he went toward singhania family " ye Naitik Sir mere boss hai ,Ye unki wife Akshara,Unki beta Naksh ,Unki beti naira and the entire family" he said while the entire goenkas and singhania shared greetings .Swarna takes akshara to side and thank her "Ji aap ka bhot shukriya mere bete ki Madad krne ke liye usse apna jaisa pyaar dene ke liye usse aapne maa ki kami mehsoos nhi hone di ,thank you "she said these things while holding her hand "Are aap aise mat boliye swarna ji kartik toh humara bacha jaisa ,maana vo aur naira choti -choti baat par bhais krte hai par sab khush hai " akshara concluded and hugged her .

"Tumhari khudki family hai toh humare ghar mei kyu pade rhte ho " naira asked Kartik "Tumhe kya aur main vaise bhi apne boss ke ghar pe hota hu " he said

"Ha aur vo mere papa hai" naira replied by now everyone was watching amusedly while those who knew them shook their heads. Akshara stopped them "bas -bas ab mat shuru ho jaana "
"Vaise hum sab kr kya rhe hai " akhilesh says .he is cut of by a voice "You are here to watch the future of two important people here because their future is messed up and they don't deserve it ,so sit and watch" Everyone bredginguly sat . That's when the screen lit up .

_____________________________________
So I've decided to make this fanfiction because I don't think whatever happened to kaira was fair .As much I am obsessed with new gen and #abhira .Kaira always held a special place in our heart and I wanted them to have a peaceful future not how they ended up and sorry to say I don't like Kairat ,Karik was made for naira and she for him. And sirat can't take her place in kartik's life and ours.
Bye