Akshara & Naksh || Naira & Kairav || Meri Maa ||

"The next Video is quite special" said the author

A/N :Watch the video the paras won't be that descriptive.

The Video Starts Akshara holding and spreading tears of joy on the new born Naksh.

Akshara and Naitik smiles and they even had little tears on the corner of their eyes .That was such a joyous moment for them . The singhanias smile watching this.

The next scene unfold with naira crying and kissing the new  born kairav .

"Is that my ...?" Naira breathes out "Yes " the author responds .Everyone was very happy none more than naira and akshara.

Akshara is playing with a toddler naksh.The  scene changes to a few years later as naksh is entertaining his mom by being her  personal reporter.

A lot of people laugh at this while naksh blush from embarassment.

Kairav say something to naira which she smiles and hug him for..

"Wait why are we in a hospital ...Is he alright?" naira ask and even kartik was so worried about him. Akshara smiled seeing naira like that ,she loved the idea of  her daughter being a mom.

The music starts and some moments of akshara and naksh are shown then naira is crying while a bp monitor is checking kairav. Akshara is seen hugging a young naksh while an adult naksh helps a blind akshara on tab.Naksh smiles on cam .

Unknowest to everyone so does kirti smiles.

Naksh and akshara's lotta moments are shown but then suddenly a crying naksh is shown .

Naksh , naira , gayu and kartik feels that something isn't right.

And a flashback to akshara falling to her death is shown and naksh crying is shown .

"Mumma " naira and naksh whispers "Akshara/Aunty/Mami " everyone shouts. Naitik cries ,he just saw the love of his life die. Nani was a mess ...Everyone was crying but no more than naira she just got her mother back and now she was going to lose her that's not fair...! Kartik  saw naira and went to console her and naira didn't even reject it .."Areyy I am not gone yet and hume ye videos isiliye dikha rhe haina taaki hum sabkuch theek kr ske " akshara said .Everyone felt a little hope after hearing this .Goenkas were a little sad after hearing this since this women was going to be their future samdhan.

Kairav is shown coming to akshu's namkaran, Naira's eyes lit up her face had the biggest smile while kartik beside her was just as happy .

"Omg Kartik tumhari shaadi naira se hui hai !" "What!!?" Kartik , naira and gayu shouted "haan see you are just as happy as her to see kairav and if she isn't your wife  , why would she be in goenka mansion?" Kirti says .

"Yes but that isn't logical yet " kartik says while gayu nods her head "We gotta need some proof "

The author sighs knowing her special reveal is spoiled "Well if you want to proof here it is...,"

 Akshara and nani smile "kitni achi jodi hai"

Kartik and naira blush seeing this.

"So they do get married "That was all in kaira's mind

"So they do get married "That was all in kaira's mind .Gayu was burning in envy but somewhere even she knew that they were perfect for each other ,But how all they did was fight each other ?Naksh was happy as long as his sister was happy.

Every elder smiled and secretly blessed the couple except dadi and manish , Yes they were happy but this girl has to prove herself to be the goenkas bahu.

Rose was confused but if that was what was happening she accepted it for now thinking maybe when she'll get back she'll be able to change kartik (as if *scoff*) mind.

Now Moving On ....

Naira's hand slips from kartik's and she dies from falling of the cliff....kairav is frozen in shock , kartik shouts...and a tear slips off naira's eyes ...Kairav is seen running somewhere and crying while naira runs behind him .

____________________________________________________

Next Update Coming soon ....

Stay tuned.....

Bye sayonara also comment down your thoughts about this chapter.