|| Naira's Death ||

"This Video is about Naira's Death, as requested by kartik" The author said , Everyone moved forward to look at this video .

Naira is seen on a broken window of a bus , and she is looking very anxious. Kartik is trying to get her out of the bus and rest of the men are dragging the rope attached to the bus .Naira and Kartik finally comes to edge of the cliff safely.

Naira opens her arm and calls Kairav but suddenly notices the cliff breaking . She pushes Kartik out of the way and kairav stops on his way dreading what was to come. And Naira Falls , her hands slips for kartiks hand and in the background we hear kartik say "humara sach yeh nhi ho sakta naira" Flashbacks of Naira and Kartik are seen. "Hath Mile bina hi chuth gye " Tears slips from Naira eye.

Tears slips from everyone eyes , watching their ladli fall to death. Akshara starts hypervinating , Naitik comforts her and Naira gives Kartik a comforting smile which even if he wants to couldn't reciprocate as he just saw his sherni die .

Kartik is seen in deep grief , he is trying to free himself from his father's grip and trying to help his Naira .Wee see a stuffed toy of a lioness in kartik's hand in front of naira's body. He is broken and shocked when he sees Naira's body .He is seen running somewhere and a flashback of naira and kartiks moment comes and kartik falls on the road in front of goenka villa and kairav runs to help his father and is crying very much .

Naira couldn't control her tears watching kairav and kartik like that . She couldn't believe that she will marry this mendak but  she have a lot of time to figure that out . what is concerning her right now is karik's condition on screen. Kartik was trying to keep his tears at bay .

Swarna herself was crying , Kartik might not like her , he might hate her , but she loves kartik ,  she didn't give birth to him but he means more to her than her real son . She couldn't bear to see him like this .

Naksh is seen of frame and he is crying and is broken and he remembers how akshara died. "Jag soona soona lage , jag soona soona lage" he is seen reminiscing his moments with naira and how he was devastated when she died . He rememeber how she tied multiple Rakhis on his wrist . Naksh cries and kirti consoles himself while crying herself.

Akshara and Naitik were in deep sorrow seeing their childrens condition ,Naksh was crying a lot , he got his sister back after so many years , he couldn't imagine losing her now .

Kirti was hurt . She liked Naira nd was hoping that naira would become her bhabhi . She couldn't imagine how devastated her family must be at this moment . But what she couldn't understand was why was she consoling Naira's brother ?

Naira smiled a little seeing how much she was loved by everyone.

 Kartik is shown breaking everything in his and Naira's room nd comes across a photo of his family , his sherni and their two kids  , he cries a lot after seeing this .

Kairav comes at akshu's namakaran and and naira and kartik doesn't stop fussing at him . Kartik looks at naira's photo and kairav looks hopefully at him . He is then seen running somewhere with kartik and naira behind him to catch him . He cries holding his father .

Naira and Kartik light a candle in the church. Later, Kartik goes to the river to flow Naira's last remains and a tear slips from his eyes and he imagines naira in the sky .

Kairav finds naira's Bangle and remember how happy they used to be and how they used to dance with everyone. 

Kartik hallucinates Naira at the edge of cliff and they converse a little . 

Naira cries seeing this knowing that Kartik loves her a lot but she doesn't know if she loves him or not . She can't imagine herself with Kartik , they fight a lot , how could they end up together . Then again , the proof was in front of her . 

Dadi smiles knowing that this girl gave her family their heir and she was sad at the loss of her .

Gayu was guilty for ever loving kartik . She now knew that Kartik can never love her , Kartik is Naira's  only. She can't destroy their happiness , just for her own.

Rose now knows She can't change kartik's mind because he will never love Gayu .(A/N - Aa gayi na line pe) .

Naksh hugs Naira and leaves a crying kirti in the room and moves from there. 

Naira goes to naksh's seat and hugs him and says "I love You , Bhai " and gets "I love u too , bacha "in response . Akshara smile seeing their bond but then suddenly thinks " Why is Kartik's sister , so close to Naksh ?" 

Unbeknownst to her  , This question was roaming in goeanka's , nani and dadi's mind.

Kartik watches Naira hold their bracelet with their initials . Kartik holds the bracelet and goes to their room , With  sorrowful eyes . Naira is seen twirling in a beautiful blue dress. He sees Naira's photo and just stares at it with a heavy heart .

Everyone shreds little tears at this moment . Kartik can only think of one thing right now that this time around HIS NAIRA won't die. 

Naitik thought that he would rather die himself than let his princess and wife die . This thinking was followed by naksh too .

" After this sad video , let's watch a video filled with bittersweet memories , U guys agree ?" said The Author with a sad tone like he/she had been crying .

Yeah/ definetly / yep / oohh yess was followed after this statement. 

_________________________________________________________________

I apologize for the late update .Though I will post 1 or 2 more chapters today only. 

Hope that makes up for the late update.

Sorry ...........

And Thank You for reading and comment down below at what do you want then to react next  .

Next will be Akshu Namkaran nd some funny moments of kaira. What else do u want comment !!! 

Sayonaraaaa........