| Meri Maa | Part-2

Everyone was numb. They didnt Know how to react ,The Singhanias Not only just Lost Akshara but Naira too now . Goenkas were sad too That there future daughter in law Was going to dies like that And Kartik ,he just found that he was going to marry the love of his life his sherni but Now She was going to leave him . Few tears came out from his eyes ,Naira saw that but could'nt do anything as she was blank ,Gayu Was Weeping Yes ,she was upset that kartik will marry her but she was still her sister and knowing that something like this would happen to her was killing her ,Naksh was also Crying and hypervinating He just got his sister back after so many years he was'nt going to lose her anytime soon .The worst were Naitik and Akshara ; they just saw there daughter ,their princess die .After sometime Naira decided to do something " Stop Crying , I am not dead yet and I am not planning to die anytime soon ,We will stop this ,That was the  whole point to come her ,right?"looking at kartik whose eyes were misty and he was numb
Everyone nodded And decided to not let anything like that happen .Kartik promised himself he would rather die than Let his sherni die. "Alright But after this video show us how she'll die ,so we can stop it" Kartik said  everyone agreed.
Kairav kept running and Naira was following hin Worriedly .Naksh hugs Akshara and He Goes somewhere while akshara cries .Then Akshara's bloody hand Slipping from the Rod is shown 'Kya itna bura hu main maa .'
A tear Slips from Naksh Eyes .Akshara Hugs Naksh

Akshara and Naksh Cute scene are shown.Naksh is crying for Akshara.Naira And Kairav are seen cutely eating and kairav smiling.Naira coming as a joker and kairav Laughing and playing with her.
Naira smile at thus but doesn't understand why is he in a hospital and pray To krishnaji Ki sb theek ho.
Kairav Is seen Coming at akshus namkaran day and kartik and naira Loving him and Hugging him. Next scene shows kairav angry and naira starts tickling him and he starts laughing..
Kartik Smiles at this
Kartik Takes Kairav in his arms and his smile vanishes. Jab bhi kabhi papa mujhe jor jor se Daante Jhula jhulati h Maa... Naira tkes kairav from kartik and Makes him happy
Seeing thus Kartik smile vanishes,he hopes ki vo apne papa jsa na bne .Naira also wishes ki kartik and her sons relation doesn't get affected.
Kairav is in operation theatre and Naira and Kartik are crying seing him like that, Then Naira begs someone to save kairav with kartik.
"What Is going on, kya hua use? " Naira ask
"Hn Vo hospital m Kyu h" Kartik adds,Everyone is worried seeing kairav in an operation, "Your son have a Hole in his Heart, but don't worry you guys save him, he'll be alright. "the author replied. Naira is still worried but akshara consoles her whereas kartik finds solace in The author's word.
Naira and Kartik Takes the injection but are stuck  ,They give their very best to take the injection .Suddenly Nairas  Leg slips and The injection falls but kartik Catches in within time.
Naira releases a breath she didn't knew she was holding.
Kairav finds Naira's Jewellery which she fell when she was untying her mauli. Kairav Cries seeing it and then before her picture, He talks to her 'Tumse maun kehta nhi lar main sehem jata hua maa'
Naira Felt like a pathetic mother who couldn't console her son when required, A tear falls of kartik's eye. Everyone was Worried and Sympathetic Towards the newly found parents.
Akshara is seen cheering Naksh in a football match. naksh Wipes his tear off. Naira Smile and Ask kairav to come to her, Kairav is running towards her but suddenly the land is Broken. Naira Throws Kartik out if the way and Kairav is seen crying and Surekha is pulling him off .
Everyone couldn't hold their tears .Seeing her son in pain is really painful for Naira.
Kairav is attached to a hospital bed and Naira falling ,angel breaking And Kairav no heartbeat is shown.
Naira couldn't control her sob" what happened to him ?" ."Is he ok? " The singhanias were broken hearted, so were The goenkas. Kartik said "vo Theek hai na?  Say something damnit? " Gayu Was Worried for Kairav,she wasn't heartless, maybe Kartik wasn't meant for her but the child should be okay because it's innocent. "Don't worry he's alright. " Everyone felt Calm after that. Well as calm as they could be.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hiya ,How You all Doing?
Ik You were waiting so long for this, Well Here it is .
Comment what they should react to next :)