Akshara Goenka

The Screen Lights Up ...

A girl was running ,her back was facing the camera .....Later after some time her face is shown....a smiling angelic face.

"Ye ladki kon hai "suhasini asks "Kahi aap log toh isse nhi jante?"

"Nhi ,hum inse phle kabhi nhi mile" naitik replied "par jo bhi hai  bohot sundar hai " akshara said ."Vo toh  hai "swarna and surekha agreed.

Kartik and naira felt a  strange pull toward her ....neither knew what it was .. but nani and akshara thought that this girl vaguely looked like naira.. Unknown to them ,Swarna ,Kirti and Dadi also were taking in the resemblance between her and kartik.

Anupama is seen finding a family sticker ...She found it and the moment she touched the sticker another hand grabbed it ...that girl is revealed to be the same one from about .They smile at each other ."Yaha itne sare sticker hai lekin sabse phle family stickers hi khatam hue" she said

"Kyuki insaan har cheez ke bina reh sakta hai siwaay family or pyaar ke" akshara said with a smile causing kirti to look pointedly at kartik.

"Kyuki samay chahe jitna bhi badal jaye do cheeze insaan ko chaihye hi chahiye " anupama said as akshara and her both completed "pyaar or parivaar" "Makaan ek baari mei ban jaata hai lekin paivaar ko baar-baar bnana pdta hai" anupama said "roz-roz nhi uljane nayi parishaaniyaan "akshara finished (A/N Cut the Past scenes )"chaliye hum apni-apni wish ek saath bhandte hai DOUBLE POWER " "theekche" They tie their sticker "Kanha ji Rishe bhi bnde rhe or rishte mei pyaar bhi " akshara said "Rishton mei bhale hi thode phaasle aa jaaye par dooriyaan kabhi bhi na aaye".."ye dekho ye maine meri beti pakhi ..uske liye bnaya tha ..taaki usse humesha yaad rhe  ki doosro ke saath saath apna bhi sochna chihye kabhi kabhi khudko bhi dekhna chihye"...They share a few words (A/N Guys I can't write the entire thing watch the videos ..you'll know"

Everyone smiled and soaked this new piece of info.

Akshara takes the mirror and said "main aapki yeh baat kabhi nhi bhulungi, main udaipur jaa rhi thi par raste mein kuch kaam tha toh yha ruk gyi ab pta chla ki bhagwaan ne mujhe yahi kyuki rukwaya taaki main aapse mil saku" and they both laugh "life kitni ajeeb hoti hai apne ajneebe se lagne lagte hai " Kartik at this glanced discreetly at his father and swarna which naira and gayu noticed and decieded to question this later . "aur ajnabee apne jaise " And then kartik looked at The Singhanias which also did not go unnoticed . They smile and put the glass on the tree and looks at each other .They both started walking ."Aapka naam ?" akshara asked "Anupama" "Bohot pyaara naam hai" devyani said "Aur tum ?" "Akshara ...,Akshara Goenka" 

That was when half of the people in the room smiles fell down while the other smiled ."Whattttt??" Kartik ,Naira ,Gayatri,Rose,Kirti ,Naksh shouted ."Well she might or might not be kartik's future daughter" the writer said. causing kartik to faint ,naira to burst out laughing and gayu to glare at her .."Wait but that doesn't explain her name ..Why would kartik give herr akshara ji's name unless her mother is......one of you daughter."Manish said causing kartik to wake up again and discreetly smile hoping for naira and gayu and naira to pale out of shock .Naksh just sat there glaring at nothing while naitik ,akshara ,nani ,devyani,bhabhi ma smile .No-one was better for their daughter than kartik ....While Naira ,kartik and gayu were feeling giddy ..... Rose thought "Huh My brother and gayu perfect couple" While goenka were more than happy at the news of grand child/great-grandchild / Aunt.

"Akshara bohot hi pyaara naam hai ...""Meri nani ka tha jo mujhe blessing mei mila""acha"

Akshara smile...and so did naira feeling a warm feeling in her chest.

 "Tumse milka bohot acha laga akshara "anu said"aapse milkr bhi" with her sweet smile.That was when she noticed akshara's guitar "Arey tum kalakaar ho?" anu asked "ji"

Now whatever doubt was in akshara and Nani went away they straight away knew the mother....Who wouldd have thought that Naira and Kartik that fought like tom and jerry would be the one made for each other .....Swarna just smile at her granddaughter as Dadi was still taking a look at her .No matter how much kartik saw akshara his heart was  not enough..... it wanted take one more look at her "main bhi thoda bohot dance kr leti hu ""Really!?" she said with a big smile then looked at he watch and said "aaj thodi jaldi mein hu, agli baar jab milenge toh pakka jugalbandi kar leti hu ....milenge na?" akshara asked "milenege...pkka milenge "anu replied"  aur jab bhi milenge na toh hum nahi hmare kala baat krengi kyuki muh se kahi hui baat toh kaano tak jaati hai par kala ki baat aatma tak jaati hai " "aisi baatein krne mein aap badi experienced lagti hai ""thank u""toh next-time ka kala-kala ka conversation pkka done" "done" they shake hand " smbhal kar jaana akshara "as they part ways "kitni pyaari thi ye inka humesha khyaal rkhna" akshu said "itni si umar mein itni smjh pta nhi aage ka safar kaisa hoga iska khyaal rkhna krishna ji" anu said.

Akshara and naitik just wished that her naatin's life will filled with happiness .so did naira she didn't knew if she was the mother or not but she would never wnt that girl's happiness to be taken..,she would atleast be her maasima while gayu did nothing but beam her eyes out.

_______________________________________________________

Hey !! Finally an update ....Did you love it?? Tell me your opinions it always help so much...........

Sayonara