Chapter 1: Proud

Valentina's POV

--- 4 YEARS LATER --- 

--- QUIDDITCH STADIUM --- 

--- VALENTINA'S 4TH YEAR, SHE'S 13 --- 

~ 22 June 1994, 6.31 a.m. ~

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something cold and very wet poured to me. I immediately sat up from the bed and frantically search who did it. I turned to see my dormmates and I think I feel steam rushing out of my ears. Their eyes widened and I quickly rush after them, not caring that I am only wearing a red cropped tank top and only black short shorts, not to mention that I am barefoot and drenched wet from head to toe. 

I stomped towards the Great Hall where most of the students are currently eating breakfast. Oh, these boys are so going to get it! I thundered into the Great Hall and the teachers, along the students watched me with some fear in their eyes because I could be very dangerous when I am angry. 

"VIKTOR KRUM!" I shouted his name angrily before marching to him which made the both of his eyes to widen. 

I smirked evilly making Viktor rush up to his feet along with my other dormmates and they tried to escape. Keyword: tried. When they almost reach the Great Hall door. I waved my hand and did a wandless and wordless spell that made the Great Hall door close and lock itself. I turned towards them and see that they are gulping in fear. The smell of fear lingers so much here as the newbies, seniors, juniors and teachers looked at me–not daring to disturb or interrupt this from me. Besides, I am a Wolverine. They know better. 

I slowly lifted my right hand did a wandless and wordless spell. 

Wingardium leviosa, I mentally chant the spell. 

My smirk widened when the 5 of my dormmates levitated from the air. They have their eyes as wide as saucers that I think their eyes could pop out. 

"Now boys, tell me why you disturb my sleep?" I asked them with none of the accent that I picked up from the guys' native language as I waved my hand towards me slightly so that the guys levitated closer towards me. 

"U-um... We just-" Viktor answered a bit nervously. 

"What?" I asked calmly which scared them more because this is the calm before the storm. 

My eyes started to feel warm, meaning that my eyes are starting to glow silver. I could feel them starting to feel even more scared and nervous.

"Let me ask you one more time. Why. Did. You. Disturb. My. Sleep?" I dangerously asked them as I took another step closer to them. 

"We- we just want you to train us for the Quidditch World Cup!" Chase Ivanova, the chaser of the Quidditch team who turned out to  be my dormmate too answered. 

"That's the only answer I want boys." I said with a smirk and slowly levitate them down. 

When they are only 1.3 meters from the ground, I carelessly dropped them which caught them unguarded. Thankfully, they managed to stand on their 2 feet. I cracked my knuckles and nodded my head slightly in satisfaction that they understand the lesson. 

"Remind me to not mess with you." Viktor said in between gasps as he tried to calm his racing heart. 

"Doesn't this remind you already?" I asked dangerously slowly again. 

All of my dormmates immediately nodded their heads, not wanting to get the bad side of me. 

"Good. If you don't, I will do something that will cost the only thing that makes you a man." I threatened (or promised) them.