Chapter 5: The Tri-Wizard Champions

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or any of the pictures I got from Google or Pinterest. It belongs to J.K. Rowling but the OC and different story plot twist is mines. Please don't copy this book. Thank you.

Valentina's POV

--- GOBLET OF FIRE ROOM ---

--- ROOM, BEFORE DINNER, 6.29 p.m. --- 

17 until 19-year-old students from Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons came and put their names in the Goblet of Fire. Some are still writing their name and they are planning to send their name in. I know what the Weasley twins are doing and it is not a good thing. 

"Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now we'll be old enough to be chosen." Ron said - making me roll my eyes. 

He doesn't know what happens in the tournament. He will wish that he doesn't join it because he doesn't know what he is going to face if he did join. Stupid. 

"Yeah well, rather you than me." Harry quickly commented before he focused back to the Goblet that stood proudly in the room. 

The blue fire illuminated the huge room and then, I saw 2 familiar redheads walking through the crowd of students - some from Beauxbatons or Durmstrang or Hogwarts but I didn't see Viktor or Ivan or Vasily. From afar, I also saw some of my Durmstrang brothers and girls are swooning at them. They are giggling almost uncontrollably. God, I hate those girls. I admit it! Suddenly, the famous Weasley pranksters came up to a bench and more students started to cheer - curious at how the pranksters are going to put their name in the Goblet of Fire. 

"Thank you, thank you! Well lads, we've done it!" George said and cheered with a grin from ear to ear.

Then, it is Fred's turn to talk, "Cooked it up just this morning."

I smirked and shouted over to them, "It's not going to work!"

The twin pranksters looked at me with a fake interested look, "Oh yeah? And why's that Aife?" 

I chuckle and pointed at the age line Professor Dumbledore drew, "You see this? This is an age line. Professor Dumbledore drew it himself." 

The twins still think that it is going to work, so Fred asked, "So?" 

This time Hermione is on my side and answered, "So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion." 

I high-fived Hermione as we both have huge grins. 

"That's why it's so brilliant." George retorted - still not believing us. 

"We've warn you!" I shouted but they ignored me as they are ready to wolf down the potion. 

"Ready Fred?" 

"Ready George?" Oh, here it comes. 

They crossed their arms against each other and drank the potion. After it is all gulped down, they jumped from the bench and into the inner circle of the age line Dumbledore drew. They cheered in what they thought is accomplishment but it really isn't going to work. They took out the small parchment or paper that has their name on it and dropped it inside the Goblet of Fire. When nothing happened for a few seconds, they once again cheered but I shook my head. Hermione and I made eye contact, knowing that it won't work. 

All of sudden, the blue flames of the goblet rose up - causing the twins to back up a bit but as soon as they did, they got flung across the room and landed harshly on the floor. I winced a little and muttered an 'ouch, that's must've hurt'. Fred and George looked like they are mad. I can see why because soon grey hair and grey beard grew and covered most of their face. I burst out laughing with some of the students. And here comes the twin fight.