Chapter 2: Triwizard Tournament

Valentina's POV 

--- A WEEK LATER --- 

~ 30 October 1944, 6.30 p.m. ~

It is now time for Professor Igor and a few other Durmstrang students (including me) boarded the ship. Professor Igor brought 13 students (including me and Viktor) for us to go to Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament. In my gut, I have a feeling that something is wrong. My gut is never wrong; I didn't ignore it. In fact, I keep on thinking about what can go wrong in the tournament. A person could die. I know that but there's something else. It has been a week since I passed out and I still remember those voices. Those voices are something that I will never get over with. 

I am currently wearing a red outfit that Professor Igor bought for me to perform in Hogwarts. By perform I mean the Durmstrang dramatic entrance. It is a must for us to have an entrance; that's what I and the students that Professor Igor picked has been training to do. Surprisingly, Professor told me to teach them the choreography. You see, 2 years ago, I have ever danced in the halls with some of my gymnastic moves and Professor Igor complimented me instead of punishing me. 

Since Professor Igor liked my choreography, he told me to teach the other so I did it

Since Professor Igor liked my choreography, he told me to teach the other so I did it. There are a few things needed though such as the staff that I and Professor Igor enchanted so that it will have sparks coming out when it hits the ground. We have been training for a week and it is pretty easy because there are no hard moves. Although, when I am going to perform, I will have to change my appearance (yes, metamorphmagus). Believe it or not, I am going to change into a guy and while I do that, my current outfit that professor Igor bought will also change to the same brown outfit that the other Durmstrang students wear). 

(A/N: Durmstrang students brown outfit ^^^)

The only person that doesn't train the choreography is Viktor. He doesn't do it because he wasn't meant to do it. All he have to do is walk down the  Great Hall beside Professor Igor. I will be on the lead because later, I will have to levitate into the air (wandless and worldless spell) and make the Durmstrang Crest with fire that I will try to create out of thin air. The reason why we're boarding in the ship now is because we have to be in Hogwarts before 7.20 p.m.. Professor Dumbledore has set it all up by 7.05 p.m.. The Beauxbatons will arrive and do their entrance first then, Durmstrang will go last. You know what they say, the best for last.