Chapter:1

~~~

Third person P.O.V

Heeseung who's life is going on smoothly and very happily with his loved ones. Along with a cute little family. He couldn't tell how happy he was right now.

There will be ups and downs in everyone's life but one adverse situation wouldn't last for a lifetime.

One of the hardest situations in his life was enduring with stress that he had to go through when he was being trained as a nurse. Because one small mistake would ruin his whole career.

When he got married with Sunghoon he was really happy and at the same time was a little worried about themselves.

Hard work really pays off that's what Heeseung always believed and proved it to his parents.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sunghoon on the other side was a student, majoring in business management. He was really studious and always in the top.

Hoon enjoyed studying business and lucky to say that if his parents really wants him to take up their business he can do it too as he's made ready to take it up.

He was really really excited for his marriage and here they are all happy after getting married.

Both of them were very great full for their parents, for supporting them and for letting them live their life.

Though both of them were rich enough to live their lives without any worries, they chose to live with the money they got from their own hard work.

That's the life they always wanted.
Forever with each other.

~~~

(A/N)
YAYY FINALLY THE FIRST CHAPTER. IK THIS ONE'S KINDA SHORT BUT I'LL PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LONG >.<
ALSO I'LL BE ADDING ALL THE HEEHOON PICTURES I HAVE ♡³
I UPDATED BC I WANTED TO MAKE THIS DAY MORE SPECIAL ALONG WITH THEIR CB HEHEH
PLS DO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTERS ◜‿◝
🔔START STREAMING ENGENES 🔔

THANK YOU
- REMO (◍•ᴗ•◍)