Chapter:13

CTTRO for myself for the above picture 🌚✨

~~~

Third person P.O.V

(At the Uni)

All the boys started exploring the whole place.

There were a lot of photo booths, food stalls, games and what not.

They got seperated in groups; SH & HS, Sunoo & Niki and Jay, JW and Jake went together.

(HS's P.O.V)

"SH-ah let's take a picture in that photo booth." I said pointing over to the booth, but got no response from him.

So I decided to check what he was doing and saw him texting very busily to someone.

"SH-ah" I called again.

"YES" he replied and he was kinda suprised and got startled.

Maybe it's just his friend, I didn't want to ruin either of our mood. I just want to enjoy our time together.

"Yes tell me hyung"

"I wanna take a picture in that photo booth"

"Of course why not come we'll go there"

There were props for us to wear and pose with.

They were using a Polaroid camera and I loved the outcome so much.

I kept looking at the photo constantly.

(SH's P.O.V)

I was really nervous if my plan to surprise HS will be a successful or not.

All the others were aware of it except for HS and they'll be helping me today.

I constantly kept looking at my phone and yes HS did doubt about what I was doing.

"Cute" I said looking at HS.

"Hm, sorry?" HS was looking at the picture but my words caught his attention immediately.

"CUTE" I repeated my words making him blush.

HS just pecked me with a smile on his lips.

My phone was vibrating in my pocket and knew who it was.

Lying to HS that I need to use the bathroom, I rushed to meet Yedam.

''Heyy SH, here.'' Yedam was waving at me in the crowd. He was waiting along with all the boys for me.

''Everything ready?'' He replied with a nod and gave me a thumbs up sign while smiling.

I called HS right away without any delay.

[IN THE CALL]

SH: Hello hyung, where are you right now?

HS: Ahh I'm near the photo booth itself, why aren't you here yet?

SH: I'll be there, but can you come to the other block for a sec?

HS: Yeahh sure I'll be there now. But why tho?

SH: Just come I'll tell you.

HS: I'll be there.

[END OF  CALL]

I finally decided to propose to hyung as I am going to graduate this year and HS already started with his nurse training. I thought this is the perfect time for us to get married, probably after my graduation.

I am very much excited and nervous 'bout what would be his response.

~~~

(A/N)
SO LET'S SAVE THE OTHER THING TO THE NEXT CHAP WHICH WILL BE IN THIS WEEK.
I'M DONE WITH FINALS AND 11TH ALREADY AND I'M GONNA BE A SENIOR XJXMXKD I CAN'T BELIEVE ITTTT😭
ANYWAYS MOVING ON TO THE STORY IT'LL BE A BIT FAST PACED FROM NOW AND I'LL END IT WITH 3 OR 4 CHAPTERS. I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER BOOK WHICH IS LIKE A COLLAB WITH MY FRIEND 2minsithyr THE BOOK IS "GYOHWAN" PLS DO GIVE IT A READ.
IT CONSISTS OF THE SHIP HARUKYU FROM TREASURE. ONLY READ IF YOU ARE "INTERESTED".

THANK YOU :)