Chapter:14 (FINAL)

CCTRO for the picture.

~~~

(SH P.O.V)

I wanted the whole surprise to be simple but beautiful.

I have been waiting for this day ever since.

I told yedam to bring him to the room where I wanted to propose to him.

It was full of our pictures together with lights and balloons hilighting the decorations.

And lastly the beautiful diamond ring I bought for him. I once again checked inside of the box to look at it.

I also had a bouquet of flowers in my hands.

The room that we decorated was quite large and spacious so we could make it look like a maze.

I got more and more anxious as every second passed by.

I stood in front of the wall with the letters "M A R R Y M E" placed on it.

(Third person P.O.V)

HS entered the room with his blindfols on his eyes and Yedam removed them before leaving the room.

HS was trying to adjust to the lighting and started exploring the room.

The smile never left his face while looking around the room.

HS went towards SH suprised and almost teared up.

"Save your tears for later." said SH smiling ear to ear.

SH handed HS the beautiful bouquet and right after HS accepted it SH knelt down on his knees and opened a box covered with velvet cloth.

"Hyung, will you marry me and BE MINE....FOREVER?"
SH proposed confidently.

HS couldn't hold in his tears anymore.

"YES"
said HS and gladly accepted. SH slipped the ring into HS's finger and hugged him as if there's no tomorrow. HS returned the hug right away.

SH broke the hug and kissed HS on the lips passionately full of love.

HS returned the kiss but he couldn't stop his tears rushing out of his eyes.

"Thank you" HS said after their kiss.

~~~

-THE END-