Chapter:6

~~~

Third person P.O.V

Jay went to the DJ on the stage and told him to cheer them and to start the party.

''OKAYY PEOPLE LET'S START THE REAL PARTY OF TONIGHT" the DJ announced and the crowd started screeming in excitement.

"GUYSS LET'S ALL GO TO THE DANCE FLOOR." Jay was shouting because of the loud music coming from the speakers.

All of them are now on the dance floor with their glass of drinks.

HS and SH are now in the middle of everyone dancing to the music. HS was still a little sober.

SH had a very good resistance of any kind of drinks.

And HS was the total opposite of him.

HS would be knocked out with 3-4 glasses.

Now that HS kept drinking he started to get drunk and SH was trying to stop him but couldn't.

At last he himself stopped drinking, making SH sigh.

"Jay, can you tell me where's the restroom?" SH asked trying to hold drunk HS.

"Come I'll show you the way there" Jay said making way for them.

Soon they reached which seems like a guest room.

"Take your time" Jay said and went out of the room.

SH just nodded to it.

SH laid HS on the bed and went to lock the door.

The first thing SH did was to make HS sober.

SH removed HS's jacket and shoes to clean him up first.

"Sunghoon-ah I want to puke-" HS was about to vomit but SH dragged him to the wash basin.

SH now washed HS's face and cleaned him with a piece of cloth that he found in the closet.

Also SH changed HS's clothes to a comfortable ones.

HS was now deep asleep because of drinking too much.

It was past midnight already so they both had no other option but to sleep there for the night.

SH cleaned himself a little too and got changed into comfortable clothes available in the closet.

There was everything available in the guest room for them.

~~~
(A/N)
I'M SERIOUSLY SO SORRY FOR GHOSTING GUYS. I WAS BUSY PAST 2-3 WEEKS AND COULDN'T UPDATE. TODAY WAS THE LAST EXAM OF MY MONTHLY UNIT TESTS SO FINALLY HAD TIME TO UPDATE. AND I'M REALLY SORRY IN ADVANCE IF I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FROM JANUARY. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE THIS MONTH AND YEAR ENDS. BC IN JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH IN THESE THREE MONTHS I'LL HAVE 3 MAIN EXAMS WHICH ARE REALLY IMPORTANT SO OUR PREPARATION WILL START FROM NEXT WEEK. BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE. THERE MIGHT BE TYPOS TOO🥲

THANK YOU (•‿•)
-REMO >.<