Chapter:9

(CTTRO FOR THE PICTURE)

~~~

Third person P.O.V

At home

They got changed into comfortable clothes and were on their phones for like an hour.

HS started doing his due assignments and SH was completing his notes and the homework his professor gave in the class.

By the time they are done with their college works it was already late afternoon by then (4:15pm).

"Ahhh I'm soo tiredddd" HS said stretching and yawning.

"SH-ah you wanna eat some fruits?"
HS asked turning towards him.

"Hmmm yeah okay."

"First lemme check what are the fruits we have." HS said walking towards the refrigerator.

"YAH! When did we even buy peaches??" HS had a shocked expression seeing them in their fridge without his notice.

"I bought them last week" SH didn't even mind looking at him, all his eyes focused on his phone.

"Oh okay. I'll cut them and bring."

HS bought them arranged in plate neatly.

SH was smiling looking at how neat HS did the plating.

"What? Why are you smiling?" HS asked not knowing what is making SH smile so much.

"I'm just proud of my wifey" SH said side hugging HS and snuggling into his neck.

HS couldn't help but laugh at the word 'wifey'.

SH had a very brilliant idea (according to him). He put a piece of the fruit in his mouth and made HS eat it.

SH kept insisting it and the atmosphere kept getting heated up even more.

Of course SH didn't leave a chance to kiss HS and now SH is on top of HS.

SH started kissing HS still a piece of the fruit in their mouth.

HS was slightly moaning because of this feeling "Aaa Sunghoon-ah-".

HS was cut off by SH entering his tongue into HS's mouth.

"Mnnm...." HS kept moaning and SH couldn't resist anymore removed his shirt and HS's too.

HS wrapped both his hands around SH's neck and stroking his hair, while SH is kissing all over.

SH kissed HS's cheeks making them red as cherries. Not gonna lie HS always loved the feeling whenever SH kissed his cheeks.

Both of them were out of breath and moved away for a moment.

HS now hugged SH all of a sudden, making him confused. But of course hugged him back. It felt electrifying for SH even tho it wasn't their first time being (half) naked.

Little did SH know that HS wasn't ready to the thing, which is not because he didn't trust him or something, but for some reason he didn't wanted to.

Even SH never wanted to force him and it is something sensitive to SH knows where to stop.

SH broke the hug and kissed the latter's forehead.

"Let's rest for sometime baby, hmm." SH insisted and HS nodded to it.

They woke up after a few hours and felt hungry and ordered some food for themselves.

~~~
(A/N)
YOO!!
DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEK AS PROMISED, BUT A SHORT UPDATE 🤧.
PLEASE PUT UP WITH ME. I JUST RECIEVED A NEWS THAT MY BREAK "MIGHT" GET EXTENDED AND EXAMS WILL OBV GET POSTPONED SO LET'S WAIT FOR NEWS FROM MY COLLEGE 🥲.
ALSO SRY IF THE MAKE OUT SCENE WAS AWKWARD 😭. MY KIND REQUEST PLS DO VOTE WHEN YOU READ🙏🏻.

THANK YOU (•‿•)
-Remo >.<