❝ miya atsumu + osamu ❞ ꕤ pt. one

☺︎︎

genre : slight angst + fluff ending
warning : none
words : 851 words

####

"Atsumu senpai, please accept my gift." you bow handing him the gifts fills with cookies in it, your eyes widen when the gift left yours, "thank you, i appreciate it." you smile and feels the butterflies swarm over your stomach

He walked passed you to the side of the corridor, you don't know why but something inside you don't want to stop there so you did the biggest mistakes in your life, you followed him.

He stopped right at a certain classroom and someone got out, his twins, Osamu. You sees them talking but then your heart dropped, he throws away the cookies to the garbage can, you gasped

You run as fast as you can scare he might heard you or worse saw you, you stop right at your class, panting hard "Y/n are you okey?" your friend, Miko asked looking slightly worried, you nod shakily "i'm fine, i'll just go."

You went to your seat, burying your face onto your arms feeling like crying but isn't that makes you weak? pathetic? hell yeah it is.

Atsumu's pov

After the encounter with the h/c haired girl, i went straight to meet samu, he got out pointing at the homemade cookies she brought me "from the same girl?" i sighed, nodding "she's so annoying, i swear the god she got the loudest voice every times i serves, like literally so loud and annoying." samu shakes his head in denial

We walked and i threw away the cookies without a second thought "why'd you do that?" i shrugged "just because." he deep sighed

We continued to walk without another words, we got inside the gym and practice like usual, an hour left before we got to go back home and i don't know why i found myself looking for the certain h/c colour, she just isn't here which is unusual but i shrugged if off 'why would i looked for her? it's the best if she's not here."

"Oi stop getting distracted, focus." osamu said, gulping down his water bottle "yeah, it's just... nevermind" i shake my thoughts away focusing on my serves.

your pov (two weeks later)

I slipped up the apron around my neck getting my name tag and clipped on my work uniform and wore my usual cap, "i'll go now, see you tomorrow." said one of my co-workers and friend, Mina. I waved off cleaning the tables and the counter.

The bell chimed indicating a customer had come, i turned around bowing "welcome to our cafe." i got to my counter without looking and asked for the customer order "one ice americano and one cookie and cream frappe." said the oddly familiar voice, i looked up to face the customer

I gasped, its the atsumu twins, osamu, he flicked his eyebrows "hello...?" my trains of thought cut off "ah yes, my apologised." i typed on his drinks and gave him his bills "we'll call your number once the drinks is ready." he nodded settling himself on one of the table, i sigh "that was close."

I make him his drinks and all putting it on the counter "number 532!" he got up from his chair and went towards me- i mean his drinks ;)

"Please come back again later!" i bows, he set something on the counter top and left our cafe, i fuse a brow picking up the folded receipt, its a number! probably his!

I unknowingly blush, and decided to keep the number on my jeans pocket cus why not..

A week passed, and who might know that me and Osamu could get so close, so closed that no secret hidden between even for the part where i witnessed Atsumu throwing my cookies, he apologised on his behalf but hey it wasn't even his fault, its the fake blondie guy.

But maybe, just maybe Osamu kept one and only one secret away from me, i don't what because he won't tell, typical osamu, my phone rang and it was osamu "hey!" he replied back with a small hi "wanna meet?" he said, i nodded but not like he could see right?

"yeah sure, what time?" "right now? i don't mind," you laughed "alright, i'll just go and change, see you at the usual park." you hung up the call tossing it aside

Changing into a casual oversized plain cream colour hoodie and matched it with baby blue colour ripped jeans, you wore your converse and went out from your small studio compartment immediately after.

You practically run there, are you that excited to meet him? maybe. your eyes meeting with a certain figure "osamu!" his eyes averted to yours let a small smile "hey." you hug and he hugged you back "why with the sudden meet though?" you joked, chuckling "can we go and sit somewhere first?"

You pointed at the bench near, he nod motion you to follow him which you gladly did.

"Um how do i began this..." you furrowed a brow "i.. i... i like you!"

to be continued...