❝ kunimi akira ❞ ꕤ

MISUNDERSTANDING

MISUNDERSTANDING

一 Kunimi yawned looking back and forth with half of his face inside his volleyball track-shirt silently listening to the 'Ranting Kindaichi' and 'Venting Y/n'

"And then I was like 'You've never forget me Kageyama-kun!' then he was like looking at me with those scary eyes of his when suddenly orange haired guy popped out, He was so short like so so short even shorter than me!" She exclaimed being proud as always.

A girl at the age of 15 and height at 5'9 is so unusual especially here in Aoba Johsai not even once you find someone as tall as you here---A female ofcourse.

Kindaichi snorted "There you go again being so proud about your height." He exclaimed rolling his eyes on her, She pouted playfully hitting his arm "Don't be such a meanie" He laughed ruffling her hair with his hand making the girl frowned not aware of the soul-piercing eyes of Kunimi towards her and Kindaichi.

Y/n then excused herself wanting to go to the bathroom and assist the two to get back to class first without her, Kindaichi agreed but not Kunimi. He told you that he'll wait for you until you finished your business, You shrugged at that and separated ways with Kindaichi.

"Have you eaten yet?" Kunimi opened up a convo, You nodded at him "Yep, I have omelette and fried rice, What about you?" He shrug off his shoulder "Only had a glass of water and apple" You playfully hits his arm "You should eat proper meal, How long have you been eaten that?" You questioned with a furrow brow

He shrugs again "Few days, I'll be fine though" You pat his head a little and smile "I'll come by your house today to cook something" He declined but you insist

-

You get inside his house with him following behind and kicked off your shoe to the side inside the shoe rack "You have any ingredients inside your fridge?" You asked placing your bag on the couch and turn to him, He nodded "Few veggies and something, I don't know. Do whatever you want"

He plopped on the couch relaxing his body, You sighed opening the fridge getting out some vegetables and meat to make kare raisu.

You did the dish with ease and called out for Kunimi almost an hour later but no response, You peeked from the kitchen seeing Kunimi already fall asleep on the couch with one feet on the coffee table and his forearm covering his eyes, You tiptoed to his side and woke him up gently

He groaned muffling inaudible noise in which you couldn't hears what exactly, You inches your face closer to hear what he is saying, You yelped once his hand made contact with your waist and pull you down "Kunim-"

He cuts you off startling you "Stay here for awhile" You blushed thinking that he's wide awake but just being clingy which so not him, You nod once a little burying your face on his chest to overcome the warm sensations on your belly and even your burning hot cheeks

And without a warning, You fell asleep in his arm basically cuddling, The moment the expressionless boy fully woke up he was so shocked to see you sleep so peacefully on top of him, His face slowly turning red and as if steams coming out of his ears. He don't want to interrupt your sleep but his small moves completed awake you "Oh you're up" He acted calm but he's internally freaked out

You smile with a small blush and nods "Yes, Sorry I fell asleep on top you" You apologized, He unconsciously smile assuring that it was okay. You got up and stretched.

You gasped eyes widening "No the food!" You exclaimed running to the kitchen with Kunimi following behind, You stared on the food relief gushing over you, The food is still warm since the lid is closed, He chuckle "Even if it's get cold, We can easily put it inside the microwave" He exclaimed chugging a glass of water he get inside the fridge, You nodded "Right" You placed it on the microwave both of the pots of dish and warm it for 4 minutes.

You glance at the staring Kunimi with a furrow brow and suspicious eyes "Is there something on my face?" You asked touching the beside of your lips but he stops your hand and kissed the back of your hand, Your mouth hang loose "What-"

"You're so beautiful" He mindlessly said, You laughed at him and Kunimi seem to snapped back to the reality because his face turning into bloody red "I... Mean... Nevermind-" You cuts him off with a kiss on the cheek

"Thanks by the way"