❝ komaki yuzuru ❞ ꕤ

SIMPLE DATE

一 GRINNING WHILE PICKING CLOTHES your friends throw you more dresses and more coming

GRINNING WHILE PICKING CLOTHES your friends throw you more dresses and more coming.

You whined at her "I said I'm not going is that too much to asked for?" She abruptly get up messing her room with bunch of clothing and accessories "I know it's your problem with your boyfriend and I don't know why I meddle but but whatever, Come on cheer up---! This one looks okey try and put it on." You shake your head but she slapped your arm taking away your choice and ended up trying the dress.

The dress is actually an empire waist dress kind of dress with bridgerton-style flair, The sleeves stop right under your elbows and it wasn't so tight and suffocating though you might say you kinda actually liked the dress.

After done changing your friend help you putting your hair into a french style braided hair and gave you your black shiny round bag and a pair of white colour cone heels "Final look how is it?" She twirl you around the room dizzying you a bit "Stop I'm getting nauseous.." You informed seating on the edge of the bed heaving a long and tiring sigh "I want sleep...I want sleep...I want sleep---"

"Stop chanting shits all the time please," She kindly asked while smiling making you scoffed "Yeah talk about being the one getting force going on a date with your boyfriend when you are still fighting with each other." You rolled your eyes at her making her laugh "This time I guarantee the date will be just fine!" You huffed in annoyance "Whatever."

She chuckle and just then her phone rang with call "Oh it's him, He told us to meet at a cafe of you both favourite but---You'll both meet and talk at the park I'll send you there myself." She get her car key dragging you downstairs to her car pushing you inside "I'm not ready.."

She grinned "You should be by the time we arrive." She started the engine roaring it a few time reversing the car and out the neighbourhood to the main road and the park where you and him suppose to meet at.

"Try and have some fun alright? Anything happens just call me." You hummed, the car come a stop your friend started pushing "Now go!"

You rolled your eyes shutting the door off, You get another text from your friend "Goodluck and and do whatever you thinks is right, right." You mockingly said the last right

You continued roaming eyes over the park looking for the certain person and there he is sitting on the bench near the fountain of the center of the park "Hey"

He glanced up at you "I'm still mad at you but my friends forced me." You scoffed "Well guess what four eyes me too," He side eyed you smiling a bit

"Let's go then," He stated grabbing you by the hand dragging you where he said your date place will be "I'm still pissed at you so I'm not willingly to buy you an actual expensive food yet so just order cake and drink only." He ordered averting his contact to his phone

You rolled your eyes, the waitress came handing you both the menu you scanned it carefully before ordering "I'll have f/c and f/d, please."

"And you sir?"

"Hot chocolate with whipped cream." The waitress nodded her head "Alright that's it?" You both nods thanking her

Silence...

An awkward one, you was out of words and either of Komaki "Won't you apologize?" You looked at him in disbelief "You told me you are going to the party and by the time I arrived you wasn't even there..." You grumbled "I texted you!" He countered back "And my friend turned it off!"

You both didn't say a word after that "Here your orders" The same waitress come by again placing your cake and your drink infront of you, You smile at her "Eat up then we go and walk around." He muttered sipping on his hot drink

You rumbled inaudible words while he grinned gently yet hesitantly putting his over yours gracing your knuckles using his thumb: I'm sorry

You both said at the same time hurriedly looking up at each other with shocking face chuckling "I forgive you, I guess" You pout making he laughed "Where you want go after?" You fastly said sight-seeing chuckling after "It's been awhile I feels like going somewhere less crowded and quiet." He nodded in acknowledgement

-

You both walk up the hills "How long is it?" You frowned tapping on your heels "My feet hurts!" You practically slipped off the shoe carrying it with your hand and walk barefoot "What are you doing?" You shrugged "Tryin to be faster without aching my feet?"

He chuckle crouching down infront you "Hop on." You awed doing as he said and hopped on "Let's go!" You pointed shouting

He run as fast he can until you both stopped at the place, You get down running near the hills and sat on the metallic railing "Come on sit beside me"

You smile linking arms with him "This is so nice!~ I wanna go here again---With car!" He stare at you huffing "Sorry for not being the one suggesting going on a sight seeing at the top of the hills." You hits his arms dissolve with laughter

"Right, Wanna stay at my place today?" You offered placing your head on his shoulder "Sure."

The night continues with roars of laughter coming from the both of you before you walk back home together.