❝ kageyama + hinata ❞ ꕤ

"Sudden Confession"

"Sudden Confession"

________________________________________________________________________

THE CERTAIN TANGERINE haired boy ran passed the other boy panting and running, The duo started shouting swinging their arms and legs as big as they can.

They made it as almost at the same time, The first guy kneeled down grasping onto his chest to take a breath whilst the other one rested his hands on his knees "I... I win.." Exclaimed the taller out of two, the boy huffed declining "No... I did...!" They both heard laughing and turns out to be one of their upperclassmen, Koushi Sugawara.

"Oh Suga-san! You're here can you please unlock the door for us? We want to practice our spikes" The shorter of the two asked, The boy laugh and nodded his head

They all settled down tying on their shoes, hanging the net and bringing out the balls "Oi Hinata! Come here and spikes my toss!" Shouted Kageyama

Hinata smile and nodded his head up and down, Kageyama blushed but quickly covered it up with a frown "You two don't practice so hard, It's only six fifteen." The duo agreed and practices like usual while waiting for the other to arrives one by one.

-

Hinata sat all by himself opening the lid of his lunch box and eat the curry meat steam bun and some fresh fruits "Hinata someone's here asking for you" Hinata jolted from his seat sprinting to the door to see Kageyama in his school uniform, holding a carton of milk "Eh, Kageyama what are you doing here?"

Kegeyama huffed "I'm having lunch with you, Let's go to the school park" He left Hinata behind packing his food in hurry "Let's stop at the vending machine, I'm buying yogurt drink" Kageyama nod not saying a word

Hinata inserted his coins pressing onto the certain flavoured drink he wanted and drank it "Why do you wanna have a lunch together all of a sudden?" He shrugged "Just because" Hinata mouthed an o before walking ahead him skipping like a five years old toddler

Kageyama smile a tiny bit, He slapped himself not so hard to get his self 'back together'. "Shoyo~!" Hinata heard someone shouted and turns out to be Nishinoya running with Tanaka trailing behind "Oh Noya-san! Tanaka-san! What you both doing here?" Kageyama rolled his eyes, Tanaka snickered behind "We bunked the class" Hinata eyes widen, He seem to be in shock and awed at the same time "Oi Kageyama can't we bunk classes like Tanaka and Noya-san too?"

The said boy bursted out his milk from his mouth coughing madly, Hinata tilted his head, confused. "What? Can't we?" Tanaka laughed at the him "You can't, besides even if you can Kageyama wouldn't let you, Right Kageyama?" He blushed, shaking his head denying whatever the older boy points at

They both separated ways leaving Kageyama and Hinata both sat down on the open field's bench,  Hinata eat his food in silent "You want some?" He offered half of his uneaten steam bun, Kageyama gladly took it and eat it in one go, Hinata sworn he could hear Kageyama said 'thank you'.

Don't get him wrong, It's just Kageyama saying thank you to him was something neared to impossible. Hinata smirked "Say that again Kageyama-kun." Kageyama hold his head and squeeze it tightly as he can "Ow, Ow let me go Kageyama! My hair will go bald!"

They both settled down again but this time in a rather peaceful silent while waiting for their lunch time finished "Do you have anyone you love?" Hinata blurted out in which he regretted immediately, Kageyama blinked in confusion but he nodded anyways "You?" Hinata furrowed his brows "What about me?"

"You have anyone you in love with right now?" Hinata blushed down to his neck "Am I really that obvious?" He laugh it off making Kageyama chuckled lightly "No it didn't but do you?" He stood up and stretched "I do but I don't think he feel the same way as me though.." Kageyama's cheeks tinted pink "H...He...? It's a guy?"

Hinata panicked, "Did I scared you? I'm sorry!" He exclaimed 'Great I'm falling for a straight guy." Hinata thought, sighing internally

"No."

He looked up at him "Why would I be scare? In fact my crush is also a guy." Hinata relief but some part of him crushes down, There's no way it's him right? Or that's what he thought.

"And it's you" Hinata eyes widen twice bigger no! Thrice bigger "M.... Me...? You... You liked... Me? This Hinata Shoyo...?!" Kageyama chuckle flustering the already flustered boy "Me... Too." Kageyama hummed in confusion "What?" Hinata tip toeing and went to pecked Kageyama lip

He started jogging shouting "I like you too, Idiot!"