Trouble

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Tomorrow is our exam so I'm studying super hard. It's not like I didn't remember anything, I want to get good grades so I can make mom happy. I guess it's almost 2 am but I'm still not done yet.

After another three hours of studying, I went to sleep. I must at least have a tree hour sleep before going to the exam. I need to relax my mind because I'm exhausted. Then I dived into the dreamland.

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠  (𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥  𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

𝐵𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑎𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑒🎼🎶🎵

𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒⏰

My alarm went off as usual so I got up and had a shower. Then I changed into my uniform.

 Then I changed into my uniform

(A/N - I personally like this. So cuteee)

I went downstairs and saw my mom holding two plates of waffles with honey on top of it. My mouth watered when I saw it, so I quickly started eating.

Mom - Wow slow down Y/N or else you'll choke.

Y/N - But mom this is so tasty. How did you make it?

Mom - Same as others make it. Why?

Y/N - This is different from what you make other days. That's why.

Mom - Oh, it's might be cuz I added your favourite flavour...

Y/N - STRAWBERRY?

Mom - Yup

Y/N - You are the best mom, I love you so much.

Mom - I already know that and love you too

After eating I waited for the bus. After a few minutes, I reached school and was about to go to the class but someone pulled me to the locker. I looked up to see who it was and saw Hosoek with a scary look on his face.

Hoseok - Hey nerd

Hoseok - Hey nerd. We want your help. I mean not help but an order.

Y/N - W-what d-do you w-want from m-me?

Namjoon - Today is your Math exam right?

Y/N - Y-yeah

Jimin - So we want you to help our friend Kai during the exam.

Y/N - WHAT? THAT'S CHEATING. I CAN'T DO IT. WHAT IF I GET CAUGHT?

Jungkook - SHUT UP AND DO AS WE SAY!

My heart skipped a beat. I didn't know what to do. If mom knew about it she'll beat me to death. Oh lord, please help me. I was scared as hell. Jungkook's face was on another level. He was super scary.

(A/N - Ignore the mic in his hand)

Jimin - If you don't do it then we'll tell our dad to fire your mom.

Y/N - What? My mom? What does she have to do with your dad?

Jin - Don't you know? She works in our dad's company. So lame...

What? Does mom work at their dad's company? Why didn't I know? How careless am I? I can't let that happen! Mom just found a job and I can't ruin it. So I had no options but to say yes.

Y/N - Fine. I'll do it. Please don't fire mom. I beg you...

Hoseok - Ok so do as we said. Don't mess up.

With that, they left leaving me behind. I went to my class and sat down. Thes Kai sat next to me. I think BTS and Kai had planed it yesterday as he never paid attention to the lessons. He looks at me with a smile.

I sighed worryingly thinking how not to get caught

I sighed worryingly thinking how not to get caught. If I did I'll end up in the principal's office and sitting IN FRONT of the principal. Lord have mercy on me...

I was lost in thoughts till the teacher came and spoke up.

Teacher - Ok class. So I'll hand you the Math papers in 10 minutes, so you can check your notes one last time.

The whole class was filled with noises of students flipping pages and chatting about the questions that they would get and I tried to calm down.

The teacher gave us the papers and the students started writing. I also was writing the paper and I should say that the paper was pretty hard. I again got scared because I didn't care if I get a bad grade. What the actual reason for that is BTS will chop me into pieces if Kai gets a bad grade. So I did my best in writing.

While I was doing the test, I saw that the teacher was looking at me like she want to eat me up alive. I swear if she saw me letting that dumbhead copy from me, I'm dead. The teacher raised her voice and said,

Teacher - Y/N! What are you doing?

Y/N - N-nothing teacher...

Gosh. Why did I shatter in the first place? I'm definitely in trouble right now!

Teacher - I saw you letting Kai copy from you. Both of you, into the principal's office, NOW!

Oh no no-no-no. What did I get myself into? If I find those stupid Kim brothers now I'll stab them and put them in a room. Damn!

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙰/𝙽 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛. 𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 - 𝙽𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚊? 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛😀