Proposal

3 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been 3 years since the incident happened and BTS never talked nor bullied me again. I don't know what happened to them suddenly, but I like it that way.

After I returned from school, mom told me that Mr Kim invited us for a dinner out. I was not that excited because BTS is also going to come, but I don't have any option, do I?

So I wore a simple but charming dress while mom wore a stunning dress.

(A/N - This is what you wore)

(A/N - This is what your mom wore)

Y/N - Wooow mom! You look gorgeous...

Mom - Thanks honey, and you too... you look like a very pretty young lady.

Y/N - Thanks, mom.

Mom - You're welcome. So, shall we go?

Y/N - Sure mom

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The girls got into a taxi and went to the hotel that Mr Kim told them to come to. And they saw 8 handsome looking men waiting for them at a table.

(A/N - Imagine this is Mr Kim which I posted in the introduction)

They sat and talked a lot while Y/N and BTS remained silent. The parents knew it was because BTS used to be Y/N's bullies but Mr Kim was happy  because  he had advised them not to be rude to her.

After some time the waiter came and took their order. They ordered many foods like Kimchi fried rice, Bibimbap,
Korean fried chicken, Bulgogi and many more. After eating, they all went for a walk.

Mr Kim and Sana were holding hands like a couple. They have got close to each other for the past few months. Sana had told Y/N about her feelings towards Mr Kim and Y/N was kind of shocked at first but she was okay with it afterwards. It has been 1 year since her dad died and she always wants to see a smile on her mom's face. She didn't mind BTS being Mr Kim's sons at all.

Sometime after, suddenly Mr Kim kneeled and handed a bunch of flowers to Sana, leaving with a shook on her face.

(A/N - Still imagine this is Mr Kim)

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was shocked to see what was happening right now. My vision because blurry because of my tears. I knew what was going to happen next.

Mr Kim - Dear Sana, you are the most beautiful, kind, a hard-working woman I've ever seen. I'm so glad to have you as my employee but I want you to be something more. So will you be my girlfriend?

I was still in shock and I looked at Y/N. She was also shocked but she nodded telling me to say yes.

Sana - I will *sniff*

With that, I took the flowers and Mark lifted me and kissed me ON THE LIPS. We kissed passionately and a few moments later, we pulled away.

(A/N - Y/N and BTS be like 👁️👄👁️)

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm still processing what happened now. Mr Kim proposed to my mom! I'm so happy for her but still... I don't know what to feel. BTS seems pretty fine with that. I seriously can't understand these boys. They are super wired.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.
𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up and got dressed to go to school. I had my breakfast and left. When I reached there I rushed to see the Kim brothers. They were talking beside the lockers.

Y/N - Hey, umm... Can we talk?

Namjoon- Yeah what do you want?

Y/N - Ummm... Are you guys ok with your dad's proposal?

Jimin - Yeah we don't have a problem with that. Do you?

Y/N - Oh well, I'm kinda shocked why you act like this. I thought you hated me and my mom 

Hoseok - You see, we bullied all the girls and boys around the school but we don't hate them. We just wanted to keep cool but... dad grounded us for what we did, so we don't bully anyone. Especially you.

Jin - And we also don't hate your mom. She seems nice and there's nothing wrong with her.

Y/N - Hmmm. I see. So people can change, right?

Jungkook - Of course, they can.

Y/N - So that's it. I wanted to know that and I got the answer... so bye

Yoongi - Bye, see you around

𝐁𝐓𝐒'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Our dad confessed to us the day before the proposal about his love for Sana. We were kind of mad to hear it from him but we agreed. It's been 4 years since dad divorced our so-called mom and Sana is the only one who could bring a smile to his face. Even though some of us were adopted we loved our  so much and we want the best for him.

So we thought that Sana is the one and we didn't mind her being our stepmom and Y/N being our step-sister also. We wanted to have a mom and a sister so badly so our dream is about to come true. And yes, he told us that he'll propose to Sana again to marry him when the time comes. But there's one thing we have to worry about. Our mafia thingy...