No one's gonna bully you, sis

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After the accident, the Kim brothers treated me so much better. They consoled me with sweet words, fed me soup or whatever mom and the maids made for me as I was too weak to hold a spoon or a chopstick.

They were too close to me even in school. They were glued to me. They followed me where I went. I was kinda annoyed but it's ok. I felt safe inside their arms. For the first time after so many years, I found someone to protect me other than my mom.

It was time for me and BTS to go to school. I followed with them to the Tesla and sat. Some of them sat on their other car Rolls-Royce as there was less space left for them.

After we arrived I went straight to my locker to take my books. BTS went to their building because the high school building and the university building was not at our site. When I was looking for my books I felt a hand dragging my hair. I annoyingly look to see who it was.

??? - Hey you b*tch, I came here to tell you that, stay away from our Oppas.

Y/N - W-who are you talking about?

??? - awww, poor baby doesn't know who I'm talking about. I'm talking about BTS you slut.

Y/N - Why are you telling me that. I live with them.

??? - Well, I don't care. Just stay away from them. This is my last warning.

Y/N - And what if I don't? What are you gonna do? Huh?

Well, I regret saying something like that.

??? - Don't you dare talk back to us. I'm gonna kill you now.

They punched me so hard, that I fell to the ground. I felt some liquid fall on my cheeks. It was blood. I couldn't stan up. So I was just lying on the floor while some students were filming the scene. I was a crying mess.

(A/N - I know I know

(A/N - I know I know. She looks wired but this is the only pic I could find.)

One of the girls was about to punch me again but I heard a cold voice.

??? - What is happening to her- OMO Y/N! WHY DID YOU BEAT HER YOU B*TCH?

It was Jungkook.

??? - Oppa, why are you caring about her? She's just a piece of sh*t.

Jungkook - WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER?

??? - A piece of sh*t? Why?

Jungkook - IF YOU SAY IT ONE MORE TIME, YOU'RE NOT GONNA SEE THE SUNLIGHT AGAIN!

??? - Why is she so important to you?

Jungkook - Because she's my sister.

Y/N and ???- S-sister?

Jungkook - Yah Y/N , don't you know that our dad is in a relationship with your mom? So you are our soon-to-be sister.

Y/N - Yeah right...

Jungkook - And you, if I or any of my brothers see you or anyone bullying her, you are dead!

??? - O-ok Oppa

Jungkook - And one more thing. I'm not your Oppa, so don't call me that. Only Y/N can.

Y/N - I can?

Jungkook - Don't be dumb Y/N. What else would you call us?

Y/N - You are right...Oppa

Jungkook - That's my girl. Now let's go to the nurse's room to dress your wounds.

Y/N - Okey... By the way, Oppa, aren't you supposed to be in your class?

Jungkook - Yes I am. But someone told me that there was fighting going on so I came here to check.

Y/N - Ohhh, I see.

We both went to the nurse's room and dressed my wounds. After the 4th period, I went to the cafeteria to get my lunch and heard someone calling my name.

??? - Yah, Y/N- ah. Come and sit with us.

It was BTS. It's the first time I'm going to sit with them so it's going to be awkward.

Yoongi - Yah, what happened to your body? It's all dressed up with a bandage.

Jungkook - She got bullied by some girls.

Namjoon - WHAT? WHY?

Y/N - They told me to stay away from you guys. They said you are theirs.

Jin - What? We do not belong to anyone. We belong to us. And you too.

Y/N - Why? Do I look like a toy to you? I'm not an object to belong.

Taehyung - Hey, listen here. You'll be our sister soon. So we have the responsibility to protect you. Understood?

Y/N - Yeah, I guess.

Jimin - And now what? Aren't we gonna teach the girls any lesson?

Y/N - Please Oppa, don't. I don't like anyone to bully anyone.

Yoongi - Oppa? Who told us to call us that?

Jungkook - I did? Don't you like it? You are the one who said that you wanted a sister to call you Oppa.

Y/N - Wow! Did he say that?

Yoongi - Yah, that was a long time ago.

Y/N - So don't you like me to call you Oppa?

Yoongi - Ahh no-no. I don't have a problem with that. I think others are fine with that too right?

BTS except Yoongi - Yes!!!

Yoongi - Good.

Jin - Ah Y/N- ah. We thought to go shopping after school. Wanna join?

Y/N - Ummm... I don't have money these days. My manager was-

Namjoon - Who told you that you need money when the richest boys in South Korea is here?

Y/N - But that does not feel right.

Jimin - Don't mind it. Even though your mom is not married to our dad yet, you are unofficially our sister from now on. That's the final.

Y/N - I-I don't know what to say... Why are you guys so sweet towards me. You hated me earlier.

Jungkook - Hey listen. Forget the past. We are good now. We don't hate. You.

Yoongi - We promise to love and protect you.

Y/N - Awww oppas. You are so caring...

Namjoon - Of course, we are. Now eat your food and run to your class. Don't dare to miss any class.

Y/N - Ok ok Mr 148 IQ.

Namjoon - Who told you that was my IQ?

Y/N - Jin Oppa did. He said it when he was treating my wounds earlier.

Namjoon - YAH JIN I'M GONNA KILL YOU NOW!

Jin and Namjoon were running like pre-schoolers while others were laughing on the floor.

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 200 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚎 💜️