Lost

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

BTS told that Mr Kim confessed himself to the police and he's now arrested. Mom was super sad and crying all day long but we could help it. It was his decision so we couldn't change it.

After one week mom and I went to see Mr Kim. He was wearing a dress that the prisoners dress. It was sad to see him like that. Mom was worried about him a lot.

Mark - Sana

Mark - Sana... you came. How are you? And I'm sorry. I couldn't undo my pain when you and Y/N left. I don't beg for your love. Just think that I'm gonna be a real man. I'm not a mafia leader anymore.

Sana - M-mark, h-honey, why did you do that? W-why are you p-punishing yourself? I can't s-stand looking at you l-like this *sobbing*

Mark - Shhh... don't cry, baby. I did the right thing. I just realized that being a mafia is a horrible thing. It all happened because of my previous wife. She was the one who dragged me into this.

Sana - Don't blame others now. I'm doing my best to get you out of this. You'll be free sooner or later. I'm not gonna leave you like this.

With that mom and I left the jail. We talked to many lawyers to file a case and get Mr Kim out of the jail. They are doing their best and BTS too. They miss their dad so much. I feel so bad for what happened but I guess it's our fate.

After some days our school organized a picnic to let go of our stress because of the exam. We all did a good job and got good grades. But I wasn't so happy because of the situation we are going through. But I thought it would be a great chance to think positively and make myself happy.

It was 8 am in the morning and I was ready to go. I wore a simple and cute dress.

After getting dressed I rushed to the school to find my besties, Blackpink waiting for me

(A/N - So guys this is BLACKPINK "Dear Earth" campaign performance

(A/N - So guys this is BLACKPINK "Dear Earth" campaign performance. I'll leave the videos of the "stay" performance and the climate change thingy below so you can watch them.)

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was glad to see them so I didn't waste any second to go and hug them.

Y/N - Hi guys... I missed y'all a lot.

Lisa - We too cupcake. I'm so excited to go. I had a hard time during the exam days and I thought my head was about to explode.

Jennie - Me too. The exam was super hard. I barely remembered information about the questions. Aish...

Rose - I was about to sue the teacher if I didn't get good marks. Thanks to my knowledge, I survived.

Jisoo - Same. If I got bad grades my mom was gonna burn me alive.

Y/N - Okey okay. Enough of the exam talk. Let's go and join the others.

We went to a beautiful and peaceful park and found a nice spot to be seated. We placed our food which we brought from home.

Rose - So Y/N, how's everything with BTS? Are you guys still struggling with the case of Mr Kim?

Y/N - Yeah. It'll take some time to take him out but we are still doing our best. BTS miss Mr Kim and me too. I still remember how we spent time together.

Jisoo - It's ok bunny. Your happiness will arrive soon. I promise.

Y/N - Thank you. I also think that too.

After some time of chatting, I told the girl to have a walk around the park. They said yes and started roaming around. It was fun to see nature. I could finally inhale some fresh oxygen.

We were walking for some more time but now we couldn't find our way back. There were trees around almost everywhere and barely saw some wholes which led to somewhere else. We were stuck to each other so we won't be left behind.

After many hours of walking, we weren't available to find an exit. I think we are lost in the middle of nowhere...

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚝 400 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎... 💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️