The bitter truth

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It has been about almost five months since Y/N and her mom stayed with BTS and they had the best life they could ask for. All of them were happy to have each other and treated them with lots of love. They looked like a happy family after all.

But one day Sana's attention went to a different case. Little did she know, both of her and her daughter's hearts are about to break.

One morning, Sana was looking for a file for her work which she left in Mark's room. After a few attempts she found a file but it was not hers. It looked different.

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I looked at the file very carefully and it said that it was top-secret. I didn't know why Mark had these kinds of files but my heart said to open it. So I went on.

OH, MY F*CKING GOD!
MARK IS THE KING OF MAFIA!????!

My heart broke into a million pieces. I just couldn't believe it. I was in a relationship with a mafia king? What did I get myself into? I have risked my and Y/N's life. What kind of mother am I?

Sana - Y/N, pack your bags and we are going.

Y/N - Going where mom?

Sana - Home. We can't live here. This place is dangerous as hell!

Y/N - Why do you say that eomma? We lived here for several months and nothing happened.

Mark - What's going on sweeties? Why are you shouting?

Sana - YOU ASK ME WHY AM I SHOUTING? HUH?

Mark - Calm down honey. What happened?

Sana -  HOW DARE YOU. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE IN MAFIA?

I saw all of their faces became shocked. Marks and the Kim brothers' faces turned white.

Mark - I'm sorry honey. But I was about to tell you when the time comes.

Sana - Oh really! You are just saying that. I can't live here anymore. Y/N, let's go. And we are breaking up.

Mark - Baby, please... Listen to me.

Namjoon - Mom wait. We can explain.

Sana - You don't need to explain sweetheart. I'm sorry that you have to live with a mafia dad.

Jimin - No mom, just wait.

Jin - Don't leave.

The maknae line was about to cry. I felt sorry but I didn't have anything to do. I grabbed Y/N's hand and left the mansion.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I couldn't believe what happened right now. I never thought Mr Kim was in the mafia. I just wanted to have a better life with them. But my life is ruined. I can't think about it. My heart is aching so bad. I wanna cry so loudly. I don't know what to do.

The whole night I and mom were crying. Our eyes have swollen. We couldn't talk. Our life has been torn apart. Mr Kim kept calling and messaging mom but she didn't react. It was a shock to her. She deserves better. Now I also can't make her happy. She loved him so much just like I loved BTS. I miss them so much but there ain't going back. It's hard to think.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I can't believe what just happened now.  I was going to tell Sana about the mafia but I was waiting till the right time comes. What have I done? I lost my sweethearts. I lost my world. I lost everything. From them, I got a family. But now they are gone too.

People don't like the mafia. All of them are afraid of it. We kill tons of people. How can they handle all the pain? I didn't understand it till now. I have become heartless. I also don't like being in this hell. I'm fallen apart. I need to do something. I need to get out of this sh*t.

Mark - Boys, come here.

Yoongi - Dad... Will mom and Y/N come again?

Mark - I don't know son. But I need to do something to bring them back.

Taehyung - So what's the plan?

Mark - I'm going to confess everything to the police. I'll help them to destroy all the mafia gangs in the world and let the poor people be free.

Jimin - What are you talking about dad? Are you crazy? You'll be in jail...

Mark - Nah it's ok. I need to punish myself. I want to feel the pain that others go through every day. Sons, can you stay with your maids when I'm gone?

Jungkook - No dad. We can't let you go... Please don't go like mom and Y/N left. Please...

Hoseok - Dad, listen to us. Don't go. It's hard to handle. First, we lost our mom and sister, and now we are losing you too? No way!

Mark - Boys. You're not losing anyone. I'm going to get your mom and sister back. But I need to sacrifice my life for that. It's the only way. Please, try to understand.

Jin - But dad... we will miss you...

Mark - I will miss you too my babies. But I have to do it. Promise me that you'll take care of your brothers.

Jin - I will dad. Please be safe. We love you.

Mark - I love you too guys...

They all hugged me. It was  worm inside their arms. I wanted to stay like this forever. But I have something important to do. I'm going to make everything right. I can do this.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Mark kissed the seven boys forehead and left. The boys looked at their dad with a sad face. They will be alone without their dad. But it's for their good. After years, they are going to be free from the mafia or they will be in danger too. However, they will come to it. Soon.

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 300 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝. 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎❤️