Chapter 19

---

"Drista, please just don't destroy anything and don't kill anyone. That's all I'm asking for." XD pleaded his sister, who was flying around the SMP, gazing at everything curiously.
"Okay." She replied dryly, ignoring him and flying up to Tommy, when she saw him. XD puffed out a tired sigh, teleporting away and keeping the Eye of Ender to watch after her so it could alert him whenever she tried anything. He needed to inform Foolish that Drista arrived, he'd probably want to meet her. It has been long, so...Yeah, probably. And Y/n too, since she wanted to meet Drista. He contacted Foolish using telepathy, and teleported to Y/n, who was with George at the moment.
"Hi." He greeted the duo, making George jump up and stop in his tracks, Y/n following his suit.

"Oh, hey XD." He greeted XD.
"Hello XD." Y/n did the same and he nodded briefly, gazing at Y/n from behind his mask.
"Y/n, she's here. If you want to meet her, I'll take you to her."
"I'd be happy to meet her. But later." He nodded.
"Who?" George questioned, with a curious tilt of his head.
"My sister."
"You have one?"
"I do."
"Oh... that's cool."
"Mhm, wish I had one too. But it's okay Gogy, I've got you. You're like my brother." She hugged him, surprising him.
"Let go of me, you idiot." George huffed, laughing lightly, trying to push her off. She didn't budge. XD watched them silently, desperately wishing to be the one who Y/n was hugging. "And you too." He blinked in surprise, as she pulled XD into a hug. He lowered himself a little so she could pet his head like she did to George. He felt relieved that she didn't forget about him. But she saw him as a brother figure..? (Step bro arc, let's goooo /j)

"I thought that I was your friend and not brother?" He questioned, pulling away as she released them from the hug.
"Well, you are, but boy, you're quite protective which makes you look like you're an elder brother."
"Am I protective too?"
"Nah, you're like a little brother that needs to be protected from the rest of the world." She snorted at her own remark, gaining a pout from George.
"Okay, but how the hell did you two grow close so much? When did that happen?"
"You sleep through everything, George. Keep doing it and you'll miss the end of the world as well."
"Wait, the world is ending?" He questioned, lost. Y/n groaned at his dumbness.
"Yes it is, George. We're all dying."
"No way." Someone, please, forfeit some of your sense of humour to this man.
"George, even I get it that Y/n's joking."
"Oh..."

"You're an idiot." Y/n huffed out, punching him in the shoulder lightly.
"Ow! Don't hit me!" He grabbed his shoulder, glaring at her.
"I didn't even hit you that hard, you're like a damsel in distress!" She countered, making him pout.
"True."
"You're not supposed to agree with that!" XD shrugged, grinning down at George. "Come on, we have to go. Or I'll be late, then Sapnap's going to kill me." Y/n nodded.
"What about you, XD? Tag along?"
"Sure. I haven't talked to Sapnap for a while. It'd be nice to see him once again."
"Okay, then... Let's go." She nudged George, who grumbled and started walked once again. XD and Y/n followed him. Sapnap was waiting for George in the Kinoko kingdom by the time they arrived.
"Oh, XD, Y/n, hello!" He greeted the God and the girl with a big smile on his face.

"Greetings, Sapnap." His voice was light, relived to see that Sapnap was doing well.
"Hi Sap. How have you been?"
"Pretty good, and George. You're late."
"Sorry, sorry. So what's up with this sudden call?"
"Right. So, uh, Karl should be here by now, we were planning on playing manhunt."
"Manhunt? What is that?"
"It's a game, where one is being hunted and others are chasing that person. The one being hunted has to run away, collect resources and win a fight against the hunters. Whoever defeats the hunted one wins. Or the hunted one might defeat the hunters and win."
"That sounds interesting..."

"Wanna join?" Y/n offered, with a smile.
"Sure why not." For a moment, the bright light engulfed him and then disappeared. There stood XD in now, much more comfortable clothes for running and fighting. He wore a simple white shirt, matching pants and black sneakers. He had no wings and halos, but kept his mask on.

ᓭ⚍∷⍊¦⍊ɾꖎ ᒲ੭⟍̅ᒷ

"Dude, what happened to you?"
"Just changed my form, so it'd be fair to play. I won't be able to use my powers, nor fly." He explained with a hum.
"Oh, so now, you're like us?" He nodded.
"Hey guys!" They heard Karl shout. He ran up to them, breathless. Everyone greeted Karl.
"So, did you guys play manhunt before?"
"Yes actually. Many times."
"Who won the most?"
"Dream." Dream?
"Yep, the second place is mine. But! But that dude's in the prison, so the first place belongs to me." Y/n winked at him, voice proud.
"To us." Sapnap corrected her. "We're tied."
"Come on, guys, you're too competitive about it." George sighed, shaking his head.
"At least we win, unlike you, Gogy." Karl laughed awkwardly at their bickering, choosing to stay out of it. XD was amused by their childish behaviour.

"So... who's running?"
"Not me, I ran last time." Sapnap huffed.
"Not me. I still wanna practice as a hunter." Karl shook his head.
"XD? Maybe you?"
"Sure then."
"We need to explain the rules to him first." Y/n hummed. "So, you know how to craft without using your powers, right?"
"Of course."
"So you do that and fight against us all. But no killing allowed. And don't inflict severe injuries to anyone."
"Got it." So...fight against mortals, huh? That should be pretty interesting.

ꖎᒷ⅂ ⅂⍑ᒷ ˧ɾᒲᒷ ⦣ᒷ˧¦⧶

---