Chapter 3 The Mysterious Guest (3)

Raon stared for a few minutes to Cale's face before reluctantly nodding.

"Okay Human! You have to call me soon, Okay?"

Raon watched Cale nodded before he left the room and wandered on the hallways for a bit.

'I'll ask Grandpa Ron more about this marriage candidate-thingy!' Raon thought and teleported straight back to the black castle.

"GRANDPA RON! WHAT'S A MARRIAGE CANDIDATE?" Raon suddenly barged in inside the underground arena and watched as everyone paused and looked at his way in bewilderment.

"That... Raon-nim, where did you heard that word?"

Ron asked with a stiff smile on his face.

"The Duke and Duchess told me! They said Human is the sole marriage candidate of a foreign empress! Hmm? What are you all looking at me like that?"

Raon looked at everyone and saw them all with a blank expression.

"That, Raon, Marriage candidate is, a potential spouse for marriage," Sherlitt said with a flushed look on her face.

"I heard that from the Duchess, and then? What does it have to do with our Human?"

"He'll get a wife, nya!" Hong said jumping up from the ground, Raon looked at his way with a confused expression.

"They will marry and have children nya!" On said before looking around to see everyone's expression.

"Marry? Children?" Raon asked confused.

"Sherlitt-nim can we leave the children to you?" Ron requested Sherlitt and she saw the serious look on his face.

"S-Sir Ron! I want to join too!"

Choi Han raised his hand and looked at Ron with a serious expression.

"Me too! Me too!" Raon raised his paw up but Ron shook his head no,

"I would like to personally see who was the woman who dared to reach her claws to Cale," Rosalyn said with a sadistic smile on her face.

"Father, I want to see her as well." Beacrox stepped in and looked at his father's eyes.

"Hmm... I suppose we make arrangements with that, Lets first get Eruhaben-nim before going to the capital," Ron said and Raon called the golden dragon through his communication device and it only took the dragon five seconds before appearing in front of the group.

"So someone is courting that unlucky bastard to be her husband? Amazing!" Eruhaben said with an amused tone.

"Eruhaben-nim, let us please go to the Capital to gather information," Ron said they departed quickly.

-

"Are you both telling me to look for her deeper intentions?" Cale on the other hand was still in a conversation with his parents. 

"Yes, we only have the basic information, and the empress is a tight-lipped person. Besides, you should handle this proposal on your own, but the possibility of you leaving our Duchy is plausible so I will the decision on your hands," The Duke said and gave him the brown envelope with the gathered information from the Empress.

Cale took it before thinking in silence. When he transmigrated and fought against the White Star, Dating and Marriage were not on his priority lists, besides, he has a farm to take care of, does he really need a girlfriend or a wife in this life?

"... I'll think about it," Cale said and stood up to leave the study, but the words from the Duchess made him pause before leaving.

"We want you to live a happy and carefree life, the decision is up to you. As for the arrival of the Empress, it'll be two days from now."